Lyrics I'm writing

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Lyrics I'm writing

Postby Bobtheduck » Tue Sep 30, 2003 2:37 pm

I'm writing several songs, and posted one of them here under "honesty" and wonder if anyone wants to put them to music, any musicians out there? I need them for a show I'm going to make... It's live action, but in anime style in many ways. I don't have money to put copywrited music there, but public domain stuff sucks... SO I need original music to fit the moods...

http://www.christiananime.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2009

this is the thread (sorry for the, essentially, bump but I'm about the only one who's looked at it so far, maybe because of my uninteresting title...)

I've got more, and I need them to fit certain moods... One of them is going to be angry, though this one doesn't have to be... I need someone who can make music to fit emotions (aka, I need someone who can "score" if you know what that means)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Tue Sep 30, 2003 7:54 pm

If no one else offers, maybe I'll give it a go. I had a look at your lyrics for "Just Stare at the Birds" and I may be able to come up with something for it. (If you like, feel free to take a look at the Melodies of Heaven section of my site for other musical works I've already done; that'll give you an idea of what you'll get from me. Just promise that you won't ask me to sing. ^_~ )
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Postby Bobtheduck » Tue Sep 30, 2003 9:20 pm

thanks... I'll check out your site in a few minutes and let you know.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Bobtheduck

Postby Bobtheduck » Wed Oct 01, 2003 1:53 pm

Bobtheduck wrote:thanks... I'll check out your site in a few minutes and let you know.

I said a few minutes, but I forgot about it... OK Going now!

In process of downloading MP3...

it's the "sailor" song...

Nope... Not quite what I'm looking for... I may just ask my nephew... I would like the style to be rock or something close to that...
Bobtheduck

Postby TheMelodyMaker » Wed Oct 01, 2003 8:51 pm

Bobtheduck wrote:In process of downloading MP3...

it's the "sailor" song...

I figured from looking at my server logs that it might have been you. ^_~

Bobtheduck wrote:Nope... Not quite what I'm looking for... I may just ask my nephew... I would like the style to be rock or something close to that...

Not a problem; somehow I have trouble creating true rock music anyway. (Usually the "rock" music I write has lots of traditional instruments in it.)
[color=RoyalBlue]@)}~`,~ [/color]Carry this rose in your signature as thanks to Inkhana, for all she has done for us in the past.Even though she is no longer a moderator, she has done an awful lot for us while she was and she deserves thanks. ^_^
TheMelodyMaker

Return to Jam Session