Deutch Musica:Rammstein(We all live in Amerika)

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Deutch Musica:Rammstein(We all live in Amerika)

Postby WaffleMan » Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:48 pm

I have a few songs by Rammstein and have seen the music video for "we all live in Amerika." I find it highly amusing and entertaining. What are they trying to say about America, is it good, or bad? Something tells me they are either envious, or they just plain hate us. Either way it's hilarious! You have to see it if you haven't already. If you haven't seen it, what do you think of Rammstein in general?
Golden, Crispy, Bad guys are history. Yeah!

With my griddle of justice I bash the enemy in the head or burn him like so... *Places Griddle on face*
WaffleMan

Postby Stephen » Sun Mar 13, 2005 7:30 pm

I am the resident Rammstein fan. Own all there cds, and dvds. The song is simply about the American influence all over the world. It has nothing to do with Envy as they are quite happy Germans. I love Rammstein, and enjoy there stuff.
Stephen

Postby antefurem » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:38 am

:thumb: He has some funky tunes.

Chibi Overlord says: Dance! Dance! Revolution!

Serving Jesus Christ, the ultimate revolutionary.
antefurem

Postby skynes » Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:32 am

Rammstein is one of my favourite bands. Just a pity some of their lyrics are rather... twisted.
I am the Reaper of Souls... and it's harvest time.

skynes

Postby WaffleMan » Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:53 pm

I must admit their lyrics are quite unmoral, I think. Just so you know I do not speak very fluent german. The large reason I ever listen to it, is because they sound awesome.
Golden, Crispy, Bad guys are history. Yeah!

With my griddle of justice I bash the enemy in the head or burn him like so... *Places Griddle on face*
WaffleMan

Return to Jam Session