My Favourites

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

My Favourites

Postby Joshua Christopher » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:01 pm

(In no order)
The Pillows, Beck, Bush, Vanilla Ice, Stark Effect, Two Mix, Orange Range, Dir en Grey, Psycho le Cemu, Asian Kung Fu Generation, Bon Jovi, Journey, Guns 'n Roses, Weird Al, Ian Van Dahl, Daft Punk, Tomoyasu Hotei, Santa Esmeralda, Do As Infinity, Puffy AmiYumi, The National Warsaw Philharmonic Orchestra, The Trans Siberian Orchestra, Ayumi Hamasaki, Harry Gregson-Willaims, Skillet.

That's all I can think of right now.

Let me know what you guys think.
Joshua Christopher

Postby Hikage_Ninja » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:41 pm

Asian Kung-Fu Generation is amazing. O.O My favourite song of theirs is Kimi to Iu Hana. Have you seen the music video for that?! It's hilarious.

Beck...as in...Beck the anime? Or is there an actual band called Beck?
...And I'm just tired enough...if I close my eyes, I could sleep for days... -Alkaline Trio

He's Bear, he's Bear. He's made of human hair. Poke his NOSE and his head GROWS! He's Bear, He's Bear, HE'S BEAR!!

BOOOOOARGH! MY BAND!
Hikage_Ninja

Postby Joshua Christopher » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:55 pm

Beck is Beck Hansen. Back in 1994, he had his first big hit with "Loser". At the end of March, his new album "Guero" will be released.

No, I have not seen the AKFG video.
Joshua Christopher

Postby Hikage_Ninja » Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:11 pm

Ooh ok, I see. Sorry...I was watching Beck earlier...and I guess I had that in my mind. >_<

http://www.akfgfan.com/ <--Go there and check out the music video for Kimi to Iu Hana. It's REALLY amusing. (Or rather...at least I find it to be so.)
...And I'm just tired enough...if I close my eyes, I could sleep for days... -Alkaline Trio

He's Bear, he's Bear. He's made of human hair. Poke his NOSE and his head GROWS! He's Bear, He's Bear, HE'S BEAR!!

BOOOOOARGH! MY BAND!
Hikage_Ninja

Postby Joshua Christopher » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:17 am

That video was insane...therefore=awesome.
Joshua Christopher

Postby Hikage_Ninja » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:32 pm

Hehe. I certainly enjoyed it. That dancing midget was the best!

BOOOOOARGH! MY BAND!
Hikage_Ninja

Return to Jam Session