Jeremy Camp and Building 429

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Jeremy Camp and Building 429

Postby Kisa » Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:16 am

WOOHOO! I got to go to their concert Friday and they rocked! We were like 2 feet from the bands and I got some great pics! (will have to post them once developed) Anyone else like or heard of them? My friend got her CD signed by B429 too! Sooo jealoous! ^_^''
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby c.t.,girl » Sun Nov 14, 2004 11:29 am

O_O i love jeremy camp!!!!!!!! you're so lucky!!!! :waah!: i wish i had gone!!!! yes put up pics!!!!!
[color="DarkOrange"]"The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things... hey... the good things don't always soften the bad things; but vice-versa the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant." -11th Doctor

"The advice I like to give young artists, or really anybody who’ll listen to me, is not to wait around for inspiration. Inspiration is for amateurs; the rest of us just show up and get to work. If you wait around for the clouds to part and a bolt of lightning to strike you in the brain, you are not going to make an awful lot of work. All the best ideas come out of the process; they come out of the work itself. Things occur to you. If you’re sitting around trying to dream up a great art idea, you can sit there a long time before anything happens. But if you just get to work, something will occur to you and something else will occur to you and something else that you reject will push you in another direction. Inspiration is absolutely unnecessary and somehow deceptive. You feel like you need this great idea before you can get down to work, and I find that’s almost never the case." - Chuck Close[/color]
c.t.,girl

Postby MorwenLaicoriel » Sun Nov 14, 2004 2:44 pm

I'm not sure about Building 429, but Jeremy Camp is pretty good. ^^ some of his songs I don't like too much, but "Stay" is AWESOME.
[url=l33tbeat.blogspot.com]l33t beat[/url] -- News, reviews and opinions on anime, video games, and fantasy fiction
MorwenLaicoriel

Postby glitch1501 » Sun Nov 14, 2004 6:38 pm

i absolutly love both of them, i have seen jeremy camp 2 or 3 times, but not b429 i really want to see them though i love their music too

Glitch's Photostream

He wants them to learn to walk and must therefore take away His hand; and if only the will to walk is really there, He is pleased even with their stumbles.

Healing hands of God have mercy on our unclean souls
once again. Jesus Christ, Light of the World, burning
bright within our hearts forever. Freedom means love
without condition, without beginning or an end. Here's
my heart, let it be forever Yours, only You can make
every new day seem so new.
Every New Day - On Distant Shores - Five Iron Frenzy

Nail pierced hands they run with blood
A splitting brow forced by the thorns
His face is writhing with the pain yet it's comforting to me
Passion - Kutless
:thumb:
glitch1501

Postby Kisa » Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:17 am

Yea I have seen Jeremy Camp twice and B429 once, but I will see B429 in December at Winterfest!!!!!!
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Return to Jam Session