Concert Tales/Meeting Musicians!

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Concert Tales/Meeting Musicians!

Postby Hari » Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:16 am

First, my sincere and deep apologies if there was previously a thread similar to the one I am attempting! I ran a search, and there was one close... But really not the same at all (it was "what was the last concert you attended."). So I am sorry if there was one I missed!

The idea for this thread is... What concert stories do you have? Have you played in a concert and interesting things happened? Attended a concert? Run into a famous musician in a mall? Close encounters of the live music kind!!! Also, if you just want to share when your concerts are coming up, how prep is coming, how they went, etc., that'd be awesome!

I attended a Monkees reunion concert, and you know that shock of unexpected eye contact? It's like lightning when you're looking at Peter Tork! Which was nothing to spending a day 'backstage' with he and his blues band a year later... If this thread 'makes the cut' and people take interest, I'll put my stories up! :thumb:

Godspeed!

-Hari
Hari

Return to Jam Session