David Crowder

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

David Crowder

Postby Jaltus-bot » Tue Sep 21, 2004 4:22 pm

Hi, has anyone else heard or seen or does anyone else like David Crowder?
When I feel blue, I start breathing again.

Asdvadz hedut ullah! (W. Armenian, "May God bless you!")

It's cosplay, get used to it.

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him."

"One of the nice things about diseases of the brain is they tend to slip your mind." Colbert
Jaltus-bot

Postby Ssjjvash » Wed Sep 22, 2004 10:42 am

I forget, what songs does the band do? I've heard of 'em.
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
To serve your turn long after they are gone
And so hold on when there is nothing left in you
Except the Will which says to them: 'Hold on!' ...you'll be a Man, my son!

Rudyard Kipling

Satan, bite the dust!Image

"You are not who your mistakes say you are; you are not the sum of your failures!"---Rev. Billy Miller

Proverbs 18:24
Ssjjvash

Postby Kisa » Fri Sep 24, 2004 1:21 pm

Ive heard of him! He was also in Passion worship group right? Now he just is in his self named band . . . ^^ good stuff
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby LightUpTheDark » Sat Sep 25, 2004 12:01 am

I really like David Crowder and he' good in concert, but I have to honesty admit I like CHris Tomlin and Matt Redman of the passion leaders the best. But if you;ve ever heard the new Hymn's Ancient and Modern that passion just put out, he laid down some pretty sweet tracks. I just love his version of 'All Creatures of our God and King'. and on a side not, I really love the cover Chris Tomlin did of 'Where the streets have no name' for the artists united for Africa project. it was good.

"Saotome, I will never forgive you! You stole my bread! You lousy theif!"-Ryoga, Ranma 1/2

Preach the Gospel at all time. If necessary, use words.

Me blog...
LightUpTheDark

Postby Kkun » Sat Sep 25, 2004 7:47 am

I really like David Crowder Band (although as far as the Passion leaders go, I'm not a huge fan of Chris Tomlin or Matt Redman, but I think Charlie Hall is amazing). I think DCB's version of Every Move I Make on the Lime CD is awesome. I can listen to that song over and over. Heck, I can listen to the whole Lime CD over and over. So yeah, Crowder Band is great.
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Postby Mave » Sat Sep 25, 2004 8:55 am

I like the voice of the lead singer of David Crowder band. I like one or two very much but overall, it's a good band. Just not in my "must have" list.

I'm also not a huge fan of Chris Tomlin and the likes but I acknowledge that they have produce some remarkable songs and they're getting better. Yeah! XD
Mave

Postby ice122985 » Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:50 am

David Crowder is alright; he's just not my favorite artist.
undefined

Before honor is humility
ice122985

Postby Gilgamesh » Thu Sep 30, 2004 2:13 pm

I'm usually not into the whole praise and worship genre, but David Crowder is a pleasant deviation from the usual P&W stuff.

"Any questions?"
"Well, yes, actually, you know the raccoon tail in Super Mario Bros. 3, and how it tended to make him fly? Well, I figured it would give him the power to raid through dustbins. What do you think?"

-from the Flash movie, "Decline of Video Gaming 2"
Gilgamesh

Postby Lynx » Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:18 pm

i love david crowder!!! He's one of my favorites. I love everything off of the "illuminate" CD, especially "deliver me". I really love his stuff. Chris tomlin is good, i've actually seen him lead worship live. He's good too, but i like David Crowder's CDs better than chris tomlin's CDs.
In my heart's sequestered chambers
Lie truths stripped of poet's gloss...
Lynx

Postby antefurem » Sun Oct 03, 2004 6:39 pm

I'm a big fan of the DCB!

I just need their CDs... and I'm a set hard-core fan! ^__^

"O Praise Him", no matter how much it's overplayed, is still sweet.

Chibi Overlord says: Dance! Dance! Revolution!

Serving Jesus Christ, the ultimate revolutionary.
antefurem

Postby blue whisper » Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:19 pm

The band is okay- like ice said, they are not may favorite band, however. I say them in concert with MercyMe, and they sounded really good though.

.:: Romans 8:28 ::.
ImageImage
blue whisper

Postby VashTheStampede » Thu Oct 07, 2004 9:34 am

Ooo, David Crowder band. I've heard just a few songs and they seem pretty good. They played at my girlfriend's college last year, she went to it, and said they were great. :cool:
I felt Your hands move mine aside, as those nails were driven down [[color=Gold]†][/color]
"There is a time for everything. A season for every purpose under heaven." Ecclesiastes 3:1

~Do not have feelings of animosity and resentment towards the depressing times in your life, but turn to God in praise for the days He gives you. Along with the times of joy He blesses you with, also come the times of hardship. For how can one reach for the stars without darkness?~

"Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good." Romans 12:21

"And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love." 1 Corinthians 13:13

"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed." Isaiah 53:5 (NIV)

Digitally Imported Radio<-~-~Love Techno?~:cool:
Myspace!<--PM me for info if you wanna add me:sweat:
VashTheStampede

Return to Jam Session