fellow nerds

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

fellow nerds

Postby WookieAre cool » Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:36 am

Dude I was on the web and i found this site (http://ayriders.zxdemo.org/mp3.html) and it has like uber <--- *what a fun word* amounts of techno.

And not only techno but it is like 8 bit goodness techno :dance:
WookieAre cool

Postby shooraijin » Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:55 pm

Ack, they're using the AY sound chip! (As a Commodore bigot, I like SID music. :) )

Warning to people on that site; there's some bad language, although I recall only seeing one really objectionable utterance.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby WookieAre cool » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:25 pm

:wow!: AAHh!! I am sorry!!!! I didnt see anything on it. hmmm I will be a bit more careful later. I am sorry. :bang:

I never really read anything(i just went down the songs while doing other things)
WookieAre cool

Postby shooraijin » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:28 pm

It's not on the page you directly linked to, fortunately -- just a note to anyone exploring the site.

The songs do have a good beat, though.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby WookieAre cool » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:47 pm

LOL (ya i have almost listened to them all) And yes i am that lifeless

And again sorry about that and i will be more careful later.
WookieAre cool

Return to Jam Session