who likes concerts?? whats the last one u been to??

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

who likes concerts?? whats the last one u been to??

Postby ally-san » Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:00 pm

i love going to concerts. i get so excited about going to them. i recently went to a dashboard concert and i had so much fun. i hadn't gone to a concert in a while, especially one that wasn't christian. it was nice but i still like going to punk concerts cuz the crowd is a little more entertaining- as in mosh pits and stuff cuz it doesnt happen at a dashboard confessional concert, nope just a bunch of misty eyed chics singing to his every word. anyway i want to know if any one else likes going to concerts and if any cool ones are coming up. i'm always in for a good rock show!! :rock:
ally-san

Postby Spencer » Sun Jul 18, 2004 5:32 pm

I went to see Dashboard Confessional on their Civic Tour in June. It was totally awesome. I would've liked to check out the Warped Tour this year, but I couldn't make it, and my parents prolly wouldn't have taken me anyway. Blah.

EDIT: Oh yea, forgot, I'm goin to a Puddle of Mudd, Three Doors Down, and Nickelback concert on like the 30th or 31st. It's gonna rock out, man. :thumb:
:)
Spencer

Postby GzusRcks » Sun Jul 18, 2004 6:06 pm

oo I went to AtlataFest last year with my youth group and we saw Audio Adrenaline, Toby Mac, Relient K, Pillar, etc. It was really awesome!! They all rocked! :rock: The night of Pillar and Audio A, we were like 5th row. I love concerts!

the POD, Hoobastank and Story of the Year concert would be awesome to go to as well!
Orange Obsessional! :rock:
ImageImageImage
GzusRcks

Postby ally-san » Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:56 pm

Spencer wrote:I went to see Dashboard Confessional on their Civic Tour in June. It was totally awesome. I would've liked to check out the Warped Tour this year, but I couldn't make it, and my parents prolly wouldn't have taken me anyway. Blah.

EDIT: Oh yea, forgot, I'm goin to a Puddle of Mudd, Three Doors Down, and Nickelback concert on like the 30th or 31st. It's gonna rock out, man. :thumb:

oh thats so cool!! i had so much fun. i wish i could see him again... :red:
chris carrabba!! :rock:
ally-san

Postby ShiroiHikari » Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:10 pm

I love concerts. especially ska concerts.

the last show I went to was Five Iron Frenzy. they rock it hardcore. the crowd made it an unpleasant experience though.
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Yojimbo » Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:31 pm

Last concert I went to was Van Halen earlier this month. Oh man was it awesome they played all they're good old songs. And Eddie's guitar solo halfway through it totally blew my mind away.
"You can't sit on the fence when it comes to Jesus, Satan owns the fence." Mark Cahill

2-151 D Co. Infantry (Air Assault)
Yojimbo

Postby ally-san » Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:38 pm

Yojimbo wrote:Last concert I went to was Van Halen earlier this month. Oh man was it awesome they played all they're good old songs. And Eddie's guitar solo halfway through it totally blew my mind away.

van halen eh? old school,thats cool. i enjoy the smiths, the cure, the clash and i was named after an elvis costello song. my parents raised me on good music and that makes me happy cuz i have an appreciation for good music.
ally-san

Postby Yojimbo » Sun Jul 18, 2004 11:56 pm

ally-san wrote:van halen eh? old school,thats cool. i enjoy the smiths, the cure, the clash and i was named after an elvis costello song. my parents raised me on good music and that makes me happy cuz i have an appreciation for good music.

Oh yeah I like alot of old school stuff. Yeah my parents raised me on the good stuff too. I like the Clash they're pretty good. My dad is a music nut and has a very broad extensive collection of music. That's why I like stuff from Bob Marley to Led Zeppelin, to Earth, Wind, and Fire to Ravi Shankar.
"You can't sit on the fence when it comes to Jesus, Satan owns the fence." Mark Cahill

2-151 D Co. Infantry (Air Assault)
Yojimbo

Postby Zedian » Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:20 pm

I wanna see Van Halen when they come by, I also plan to see Deep Purple and Joe Satriani as well. The last concert I went to was Warped...it wasn't as good as I would've hoped for. Then again I missed all the bands I wanted to see like Coheed and Cambria, Mae, Underoath but at least I caught Thursday.
Zedian

Postby Sephiroth » Mon Jul 19, 2004 4:26 pm

I've not been to a concert in ages, the last one was last time evanesance were over here, i wanted to go to see sugarcult in concert in june but i didn't manage it. Hopefully i'll get to see greenday come over to scotland touring once their new albums out. Ska/punk concerts are the best!!
Largo (Megatokyo): "Its this thing... and its like, cool... and it does things... cool things!"

Ph34r t3h Cu73 0n3z!
Sephiroth

Postby Hitokiri » Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:17 am

The very last concert I saw was Newsboys at Creation Fest lol.
Hitokiri

Postby glitch1501 » Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:25 am

i love concerts, the last one i went to i think was daniel b. marshell, at my church

the last major one i think was the newsboys, rebecca st. james, and jeremy camp

Glitch's Photostream

He wants them to learn to walk and must therefore take away His hand; and if only the will to walk is really there, He is pleased even with their stumbles.

Healing hands of God have mercy on our unclean souls
once again. Jesus Christ, Light of the World, burning
bright within our hearts forever. Freedom means love
without condition, without beginning or an end. Here's
my heart, let it be forever Yours, only You can make
every new day seem so new.
Every New Day - On Distant Shores - Five Iron Frenzy

Nail pierced hands they run with blood
A splitting brow forced by the thorns
His face is writhing with the pain yet it's comforting to me
Passion - Kutless
:thumb:
glitch1501

Postby Kkun » Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:28 am

The last concert I saw was Blindside at Cornerstone Festival Florida '04. And I get to see them again next month. :rock: :rock: :rock:
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Return to Jam Session