Your opinion on something.

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Postby everdred12a » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:33 pm

Kkun wrote:The ONLY exception to this is if you have any of these but ALSO have Andrew W.K. Andrew W.K. brings the rock SO HARD that he has the power to undo any wussification wrought by the above musicia--ban--artis--um...teen favorites. Don't get mad at me. It's the rules.

everdred12a

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:40 pm

Kkun wrote:Britney Spears
Christina Aguilera
JoJo
NSync
Backstreet Boys
Good Charlotte
The Spice Girls
Mandy Moore
98 Degrees
Westlife
Boyzone
O-Town
Lindsay Lohan
Ashley Tisdale
Miley Cyrus
Beyonce
Destiny's Child
Rihanna
The Pussycat Dolls
Kelly Clarkson
Ryan Cabrera
Justin Timberlake
Jesse McCartney

There you go. There's the list of music that automatically makes you into a music desecrating wuss communist.

The ONLY exception to this is if you have any of these but ALSO have Andrew W.K. Andrew W.K. brings the rock SO HARD that he has the power to undo any wussification wrought by the above musicia--ban--artis--um...teen favorites. Don't get mad at me. It's the rules.

I agree accept for Good charlotte. they are wussy but still have some decently catchy songs. The river being one. The again i do listen to Andrew W.K as well XD and Impending Doom. But Josh grobin isn't wussy. I make fun of my friend for listening to it only because its fun i honestly don't mind him much. He has a really good voice
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby Kkun » Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:53 pm

Fish and Chips wrote:Any man who could survive such music has only reaffirmed his own manhood.

That, sir, is a total denial mechanism. Any male over the age of nine begins to lose heterosexuality (it's measurable, like liquid or patriotism) if they listen to the bands on the list. They might not be turned full-blown gay, but a natural inclination toward television shows like What Not to Wear will likely begin to develop. The only thing to combat this is a healthy dose of Andrew W.K., who has written such sonic masterpieces as "Party Hard," "Party Til You Puke," "It's Time to Party," "Take it Off," "Really in Love," and "I Love Music." Like I said, don't get mad at me: it's the rules. These rules are simply natural laws that were placed into the fabric of the cosmos at creation. I'm simply passin' out that knowledge.

But as for the original question, Josh Groban didn't make the list because if you listen to Josh Groban, ladies will automatically dig you. Josh Groban is like cat nip. I'd say that's pretty much the manliest kind of music you can listen to.
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Postby everdred12a » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:10 pm

Kkun wrote:The only thing to combat this is a healthy dose of Andrew W.K., who has written such sonic masterpieces as "Party Hard," "Party Til You Puke," "It's Time to Party," "Take it Off," "Really in Love," and "I Love Music."

You forgot "Long Live The Party," "Party Party Party," and "Party All The Time."

everdred12a

Postby beau99 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 5:23 pm

Fish and Chips wrote:Real men listen to whatever music they want.

You are correct, sir.
GrubbTheFragger wrote:I agree accept for Good charlotte. they are wussy but still have some decently catchy songs.

Good Charlotte isn't wussy. A bunch of their songs are really uplifiting and spiritual.

And yes. They also happen to be Christians.
beau99

Previous

Return to Jam Session