Your favorite music band.

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Postby RobinSena » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:12 pm

CephasWhite wrote:Hehe, true. :lol: Listening to Virgina Creeper's music was good :) He's...let's just say...interesting...in a good way.
Yeah, he definitely has a different look(though I like it :P) but the lyrics are incredible.
RobinSena

Postby CephasWhite » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:30 pm

Yep, definitely.
Two Steps From Hell - Tristan <--(click)
†††††††††††††
We have been here long enough to know
That we are all brothers and sisters in Christ,
So if you are in need of help,
We shall give you His advice.

May God add his blessings upon you,
That you will live this day and forever,
And when He comes to the earth again,
We will all go together...

Into Heaven for Eternity...

[SIZE="5"][color="Green"]M[/color][color="Red"]E[/color][color="Green"]R[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]Y[/color] [color="Red"]C[/color][color="Green"]H[/color][color="Red"]R[/color][color="Green"]I[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]T[/color][color="Red"]M[/color][color="Green"]A[/color][color="Red"]S[/color][color="Green"]![/color][color="Red"]![/color][color="Green"]![/color][/SIZE]
CephasWhite

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sat Dec 22, 2007 9:37 pm

Eisley
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby The Liar XIII » Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:45 am

Korn
Disturbed
Lynyrd Skynyrd
Iron Maiden
AC/DC (They were better with Bon Scott)
Pink Floyd
Metallica
Foo Fighters
The Beatles
SlipKnot
Stone Sour
Areosmith
Quiet Riot
Twisted Sister
Guns N' Roses

Yeah. That seems right... (And they are in order)
Some Assembly Required

The Liar XIII

Postby Tyrel » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:36 pm

Wow.. That's tough.. There are so many.. Everything I buy is really appreciated by me.. but I don't listen to much I don't buy.. and I listen to a great deal.

Ok, I think I'm going to start a thread dedicated to listing people's personal music collection, completely. I've seen some promising signs in this thread, and in the "what are you listening to" thread. For now though, I suppose I'll put my 3 favorites..

If I had to choose favorites, here they are;

First, is Payable On Death. I know a lot of people got hyped about Satellite because of 9/11, and then POD seemed to fade, but they are still kicking, and I have to say, I think their album "Payable On Death" is probably one of my all time favorite CD's. Really amazing. After that, Testify came out, and the structure of the songs on the CD, and what they shot out, is embarrasing. However, apart from the one Rap song, I have to say I like that album quite a lot too, and I'm really looking forward, with my fingers crossed, for their new Album to come out.

Zao. I'm talking Old School, Where blood and fire bring rest, type of Zao. Yes I have the Funeral of God and yes I have The Fear is what Keeps us here, but I really appreciate the old school Zao. There's a special place in my heart for them. I was introduced to Hardcore with "Skin Like Winter" and "Ravage Ritual", and I fell in love instantly.

Third; Thrice.. hehe, I just realized.. anyways, Thrice made a real impression on me with "Vheissu". The beauty of that Album, along with it's intensity, is unrivaled in my opinion. I went and God the Artist in the Ambulance and was pleasantly surprised with it as well {though not nearly the same way}. Then the Alchemy index came out, and I think I realized how beautiful their music has become.

Sorry, I couldn't just tell you what they were, I had to give an explanation. Well, these three are probably my favorite groups.
Tyrel

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Sat Jan 05, 2008 9:30 am

They Might Be Giants
Underoath
Project 86
Nine Inch Nails
L'arc~en~Ciel
Emery
Akira Yamaoka
Further Seems Forever

That's all I can think of for now, but I'll probably remember something later and say "Why didn't I think of that before?"
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Previous

Return to Jam Session