My MUSIC!!!

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

My MUSIC!!!

Postby Linksquest » Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:34 pm

Hey guys! Music is one of my DEEP passions. I love composing my own music!!! Mostly i like to compose slow, melodic, celtic type music, but i also like the fast "pop'ish" kind too.
Go to http://www.geocities.com/soaringcastle/music to hear some of my original music. All of the music there was composed, remixed, or re-arranged by me!!!

All the music on my site are in MIDI form, so some insturments do sound a little funkified!

Any comments or constructive criticisms are welcome!!! :lol:
DO YOU FLY FOR FUN?!

I give props to these ANIMEs/MANGAs: GRAVE OF THE FIREFLIES, AZUMANGA DAIOH, MONSTER, SAILOR MOON SERIES, AKAGE NO ANNE, BOTTLE FAIRY, MY NEIGHBOR TOTORO, HOWL'S MOVING CASTLE, PARANOIA AGENT, YAKITATE!! JAPAN, UTAWARERUMONO, KANON, FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE, & YOTSUBA&!

LINKSQUEST's PASSIONS are: READING (especially books by authors: Lois Lowry, L.M. Montgomery, Ray Bradbury, C.S. Lewis) WRITING, SINGING, ACTING, COMPOSING, PIANO, PHOTOGRAPHY, ART, COOKING, MYST series, ZELDA series,OLD TIME RADIO , New Time Radio, SPANISH, LANGUAGES, and the list goes on.
Unlucky Secret Bump Thread Member #13

"WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT ENERGY BILLS!"
Linksquest

Return to Jam Session