I hate Jet

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

I hate Jet

Postby PumpkinKoRn52 » Wed Sep 01, 2004 5:47 am

If you have never heard of Jet, I envy your ignorance. Jet is a new band that has come out, and is absoluteley horrible. There big hit, Are You Gonna Be My Girl, makes me want to throw up blood whenever I hear it. The song is awful. Most of the song is composed of one chord repeated over and over and over and over and over and over and over like so. It's as annoying to listne to as that last sentence was to read. There lyrics are ridiculous excuses for a song, such as:
So 1, 2, 3, take my hand and come with me
because you look so fine
and i really wanna make you mine.

When a band says "So 1,2,3" in a song, you know the lyric writer doesn't know what he's doing. He's sitting around saying "I wonder what lyrics can go with a one chord song? HMMMM. I know! so 1,2,3!!! I'm a genious! Now I'm going to sniff some more of that glue!"
Jet's guitar riffs are a ripoff af ACDC. If you want to hear a good Jet, Listen to ACDC. As for me, the next time I hear Jet, my radio will fly out the window and onto the lead singers head. And I have a big radio.
"Relax, turn around, and take my hand." Tool
"Heir Kommt Die Sonne." Rammestein
"Now the world is gone, I'm just one. Oh please God help me." Metallica
"Are You Ready?!?" KoRn
"All and all your just another brick in the wall." Pink Floyd.
The downfall of society will be society itself.
Rap is the malignant tumor of the music industry.
I HATE LINKIN PARK
PumpkinKoRn52

Postby ShiroiHikari » Wed Sep 01, 2004 10:30 am

I don't see anything constructive coming out of this thread. *close.*
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Return to Jam Session