Killswitch Engage, 36 Crazy Fists, Haste the Day...

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Killswitch Engage, 36 Crazy Fists, Haste the Day...

Postby Hitokiri » Thu May 20, 2004 7:09 pm

Hey does anyone here listen to Killswitch Engage, 26 Crazy Fists, Haste the Day, The Agony Scene, or Norma Jean?

My personal opinion.....they all rock my socks off. SCREAMO!!!!!
Hitokiri

Postby Stephen » Thu May 20, 2004 7:35 pm

KE are pretty good...um from what i have heard Crazy fists rock too. The only other listed band I have heard is Norma Jean. And they are pretty good.
Stephen

Postby Zedian » Thu May 20, 2004 11:32 pm

Most people blast this scene down since they say it's all scream and no melody, well there are some bands that redefine that notion. KE are good though, I don't listen to most secular metal but I give my props off to them. I also love Dillinger Escape Plan, they haven't done anything since 1999's breakthrough "Calculating Infinity" but wow what an album. They pretty much covered 'math' in music perfectly with some sweet time changes and fancy work. Converge are also good too, a bit too 'screamy' but good.

Haste the Day are cool as well, more Christian-oriented stuff so it's a bit more encouraging. And well Norma Jean, I just love 'em. I hope they do more in the future, because this really young band has a future.
Zedian

Postby Hitokiri » Fri May 21, 2004 1:11 pm

I rpoably won't get any of 36 Cray Fists cause from what I've heard, they cussed in thier last album but in thier new one, they don't.

Im planning on buying Killswitch Engage's new album nd Haste the Dyas...Maybe the Agony Scene. I like a bit of melodic admist the Screamo but The Agony Scene is all screamo.
Hitokiri

Postby Zilch » Fri May 21, 2004 6:43 pm

SCREAMO!!!

I like Norma Jean. Good hard stuff to simply headbang to.
Uh-oh! Your sig have started to move! -- MOES.

I suppose you could find females attracted to you if you stop being bad at flirting. -MSP
Zilch

Postby Yamato145 » Mon May 24, 2004 4:19 pm

Killswitch is awesome
(jams to my last serenade)
The loving, caring, and slightly bad-influencing father of 1balloonpopper and khakibluesocks!!!
Also I'm not sure how -_-' but somehow I am the Master and Father of Spectro-King according to his signature ... but hey I'm up for having a minion ... so jump stupid ... I'll have him keeeeel you
:evil: Evil child of Fantasy Dreamer and Dark Disturbed Grandchild of Cephas VII
On a quest to adopt Cephas
:dance: WACKY BANANA!!! :rock: ROCKER!!! :hug: glomp of DOOM!!!
Ive noticed something interesting, when a place is really amazing people say it must be seen to believed ... but the most amazing place ever must be believed to be seen.
kenshin: W_^Vx
Yamato145

Return to Jam Session