Ludo

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Ludo

Postby Jaltus-bot » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:29 pm

I like their different kind of lyrics and the way they tell stories. They did that song Love me Dead and did an earlier CD on a much smaller record company that was a series of songs that even told a connected story throughout the CD. So, anyone else like them?
When I feel blue, I start breathing again.

Asdvadz hedut ullah! (W. Armenian, "May God bless you!")

It's cosplay, get used to it.

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him."

"One of the nice things about diseases of the brain is they tend to slip your mind." Colbert
Jaltus-bot

Postby Lostinnarnia » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:37 am

well i cant say im a big fan because iv only heard love me dead:sweat:
but wenever i hear that song it makes me laugh:P
but i agree with you i like to hear the lyrics also
i think good lyrics and good music are on an equal level
thats why i like to listen to christian rock more than secular music because i belive the lyrics are much betterXP
well thats in my opinion anyway:hits_self
Every human’s heart is tainted with evil, mine is no different, I try to suppress it but many times it is overwhelming. My heart tears like paper. I am weak for I am human. I needed a reason to live. Suicide wavered on my mind but in the end as I gave my life to Christ my torn heart was sewn back together.
Lostinnarnia

Postby That Dude » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:17 am

How are they with language?
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Jaltus-bot » Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:27 am

That Dude (post: 1259446) wrote:How are they with language?

Their song Good Will Hunting by Myself on their first CD has some mild languange. That is all that I have noticed so far. Lyrically, they are weird and occasionally story tellers. Lake Pontchartrain, on their third and most recent CD, is about a flood of rain happening and some creature calling to and trying to devour people. Personally, I think it's kind of like life sometimes, when we don't look to God but try to escape our troubles all on our own, we can more easily be brought to a place where we can be destroyed by the devil's works. The song Love Me Dead is about a "succubus" who dated the original drummer, and this is not directly referred to in the song, but their is a reference to wearing one down to bones in bed. That is as bad as everything I've heard by them except that Good Will Hunting song gets. Their second CD, Broken Bride, is about romance, the apocalypse, dinasours, and time travel.

"One of the nice things about diseases of the brain is they tend to slip your mind." Colbert
Jaltus-bot

Postby Kkun » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:01 am

They're going on tour with Relient K and House of Heroes. I've been meaning to check them out.
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Postby LadyRushia » Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:14 pm

I think I have one of their albums, XD. My friends were throwing stuff at each other in my room or something and when I got back to the room I found my friend's burned copy of the CD on my bed so I just put it in my laptop and added it to my library. Then I was like "o hay room mateface wut b this musix?" and she was like "lol josh threw it across the room and it landed on your bed and he figured you'd like it so he left it there." I think it's the one about time travel and dinosaurs, how his wife/girlfriend thing died in 1989 and he wants to go back and save her or something. I haven't really listened to it, but I like what I've heard.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby Jaltus-bot » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:18 pm

LadyRushia (post: 1261135) wrote:I think I have one of their albums, XD. My friends were throwing stuff at each other in my room or something and when I got back to the room I found my friend's burned copy of the CD on my bed so I just put it in my laptop and added it to my library. Then I was like "o hay room mateface wut b this musix?" and she was like "lol josh threw it across the room and it landed on your bed and he figured you'd like it so he left it there." I think it's the one about time travel and dinosaurs, how his wife/girlfriend thing died in 1989 and he wants to go back and save her or something. I haven't really listened to it, but I like what I've heard.

Oh my gosh! That is the Broken Bride CD! That is so cool!

Jaltus-bot

Return to Jam Session