Halp

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Halp

Postby Kanerou » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:45 pm

Is there any place that I can buy the track "Rise" by Yoko Kanno/Origa? I want to find a legal download of it without having to purchase the entire CD.
"You've gotta speak about those things you don't currently see as though they already exist. Back in the beginning, God didn't look into space and say, 'Gee, it's dark.' He called light into existence."

Gotta Getta Gundam. ;)

Raiden no Kishi (post: 1218170) wrote:Also, I hope never to hear "Nate" and "prance" in the same sentence again . . .
Kanerou

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:06 pm

You might try to search the Japanese iTunes Store.

.rai//
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby Kanerou » Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:46 am

Thanks! Is there a way to access the site in English?
"You've gotta speak about those things you don't currently see as though they already exist. Back in the beginning, God didn't look into space and say, 'Gee, it's dark.' He called light into existence."

Gotta Getta Gundam. ;)

Raiden no Kishi (post: 1218170) wrote:Also, I hope never to hear "Nate" and "prance" in the same sentence again . . .
Kanerou

Postby KagayakiWashi » Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:13 pm

Yes. Go to iTunes, go to the bottom where it says "My Store", and change the country to Japan (I think it's the last selection, it's in kanji, so, it doesn't say JAPAN). Just type in Kanno in the search engine and it should be there. Now, as to how to pay for it, I don't know other than buying a Japanese iTunes card.
"To be a good listener, you must acquire a musical culture...you must be familiar with the history and development of music, you must listen...to receive music you have to open your ears and wait for the music, you must believe that it is something you need ...to listen is an effort, and just to hear has no merit. A duck hears also." - Igor Stravinsky
Are you hurting? Struggling with something? Need an ear? Check out The Hopeline! https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx
The Blog! http://kagayakiwashi.livejournal.com/
KagayakiWashi

Location: Constantly chasing the dragonfly of love....or something like that

Postby Nate » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:11 pm

KagayakiWashi wrote:Yes. Go to iTunes, go to the bottom where it says "My Store", and change the country to Japan

I don't think that works.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Return to Jam Session