Brand New

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Brand New

Postby Kkun » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:22 am

I've been into Brand New for a little over a year now and somewhere in the last six months, it hit me that they had made into that list of bands that I place on a pedestal and refer to as "my favorite." Is anyone else into Brand New? Of all of the New York/Long Island/New Jersey bands (that'd be like Taking Back Sunday, Thursday, Saves the Day, etc...) Brand New is easily my favorite. Their 2006 album The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me and their 2003 album Deja Entendu are both perfect in my ears and their 2001 debut Your Favorite Weapon is a great little pop-punk record; these albums haven't been out of my car CD player for at least the past four months. Even if I buy new CDs, a Brand New record inevitably makes its way back into my CD player.

So yeah. Brand New fans? Anyone? Discuss? They're about to go into the studio to record a new album. I'm excited.
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Return to Jam Session