Family Force 5 - Dance or Die

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Family Force 5 - Dance or Die

Postby Felix » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:15 pm

The new album from FF5 hit shelves a few days ago. It's a bit of a departure from their first album, sort of a concept album about the end of the world and the only way to save it is to dance. Haha, that's why I love these guys. It's a lot more techno-y and dancy than the crunk-rock vibes of the first album, but it's nice to see a band evolve instead of cranking out stuff that sounds the same. And I love it.

Did anybody else pick this up yet? Love? Hate? Discuss.
Felix

Postby Popsicle » Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:39 pm

I have a couple songs off their new album. My fav is D-I-E 4 Y-O-U. Man, that takes a long time to type. -_- But yeah...FF5 is completely awesome! DJs should start playing FF5's new songs at dances and clubs and stuff. FF5's awesomeness would spread to everyone! :D I like their old album better though, their not as crunk now and sometimes on their new album I can't understand what their saying because it's too techno-y. But with this new album comes a pretty cool change. FF5 sure knows how to change it up.
Popsicle

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:06 am

I enjoy it enough. Its not Old family force five but its new reinvented family force five
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby That Dude » Tue Sep 16, 2008 9:24 am

I'm enjoying it. I'm not sure if I like it better than their first, maybe...
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Return to Jam Session