Linkinpark's Meteora World Tour 2004 Coverage

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Linkinpark's Meteora World Tour 2004 Coverage

Postby Kenchii » Tue Mar 02, 2004 1:26 pm

Hello fellow CAA LP Fans. In two days I am going to go to Meteora Tour 2004, featuring: Linkin Park, Payable on Death (P.O.D.), Hoobastank, & Story of the Year. Check out the official site for the tourdates near your home! I will give you coverage to what to expect, how it ways, ect. Sad to say, Florida is almost there last stop of the tour tho.
私は愛する

<3

:: xanga ::

:: reviews::

:: amv's ::
Kenchii

Postby Kenchii » Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:03 am

The concert was really good. Linkin Park stoled the show.. But Hoobastank and POD were good. Whoa.. It was cool. Around 4:00PM we left, got there around 5:10PM we went up towards the place (Home Depot Center) and we seen a LOT of people. 94.9 Zeta trucks were there and they gave out LP stuff.. (a local radio station)my friend got a t-shirt, and I got a lot of keychains. (They ran out of tee's crap.. :() When it started Story of the Year was 'okay' they did a bunch of backflips and breakdancing moves, when Hoobastank came on it was good too. P.O.D.'s Sonny (lead singer) wasn't singing that good. He missed a bunch of parts. Then around 9:30 Linkin Park came on. That is when I went crazy.. lol.. we were thowing cups and stuff too .. it was very fun. I was screaming, and moshing (a bit) Otherwise there was a big mosh pit in the middle. My friend lost his voice right away, lol. LP did about 5 songs from Meteora 5 from Hybrid Theory and 2 from Reanimation, and they played Its Going Down. It was good.

I am going to post the pics my friend took in awhile later!

:rock: :rock: :rock:
私は愛する

<3

:: xanga ::

:: reviews::

:: amv's ::
Kenchii

Postby Kkun » Wed Mar 17, 2004 12:50 pm

Wow, I need to find out when one is coming close to my town. O_o I like P.O.D., Linkin Park, and Hoobastank. Must see.

^ Uh, nevermind what I said above. The Meteora tour is kind of..over.
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Postby Kisa » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:16 pm

POD and LP! How cool is that! ^_^
Romans 12:2
Kisa

Postby Bobtheduck » Sun Mar 28, 2004 2:15 am

They toured together before. I'm not a concert person, but I do love LP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNPfZlrZs Watch this movie なう。 It's legal, free... And it's more than its premise. It's not saying Fast Food is good food. Just watch it.
Legend of Crying Bronies: Twilight's a Princess
Bobtheduck

Return to Jam Session