Heavy Metal

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Postby Danderson » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:54 am

Hana Ryuuzaki (post: 1219216) wrote:[font="palatino Linotype"]
....Most of these are Symphonic Metal, one of my favorite subgenres.
[/font]

So, that's what it's called...I finally know what genre Nightwish is in...life has meaning again!!! :rock:
Are there any good "Christian" groups in this genre?
Danderson

Postby Hana Ryuuzaki » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:03 pm

[font="palatino linotype"]Illuminandi is one that I've recently heard of...they are a Polish symphonic metal band.

http://www.illuminandi.kdm.pl/

MIRACLE is a Brazilian s.metal band.

And yes, they are both Christian.

Here's a Christian Metal Review Site.
METAL FOR GOD[/font]
[SIGPIC]http://christiananime.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9906&dateline=1214542817[/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"][color="Plum"]WHY GOD MADE J-ROCK: Kamijo[/color][/SIZE]
[color="LightBlue"][SIZE="3"][font="Century Gothic"]Crucify My Love, If My Love Is Blind...[/SIZE][/color][/font]
Hana Ryuuzaki

Postby Scarecrow » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:32 pm

Ooo wow I really like illuminandi... I probably heard of them a long time ago cause they sound familiar. But I didn't used to care for harsh vocal bands but I've grown a like for them as long as the music isn't a bunch of banging pots and pans. Symphonic/Melodic death/black metal is nice.

Holy Blood is another one I really like I should pick up sometime. I really like that folk sounding stuff... Actually, if anyone knows some more black folk metal bands, pm me some recommendations. I prefer it in english (ya I know some people cant understand black metal anyway but you can if you listen to it enough). Or just folk metal in general...
"Take me down, shake me out. Give me a brain, that I might know You better"
Scarecrow

Previous

Return to Jam Session