Nami Tamaki

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Nami Tamaki

Postby Kamille » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:46 pm

Does anyone happen to know where I could find good biography of the J-pop artist Nami Tamaki? (good is something more in-depth than whack - I mean wikipedia or even her own website)
"Lives are power." - Kamille Bidan
"I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?" - Christ the Lord (John 11:25-26)

Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. - James 1:2-4.

Remember - the Lord will be with you - always. :)
Kamille

Postby yukoxholic » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:31 am

Her website would be the best place to start or try the record dealers English website here

Depending on what browser you are currently using you can either translate it through that or by babelfish.

Or you could try these fansites here or here or here.

Hope this helps.
yukoxholic

Return to Jam Session