Dir En Grey concert

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Dir En Grey concert

Postby narutofreak » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:54 pm

So anyone going? I am planning to go to the Philly concert, Feb. 6. I am really excited.
narutofreak

Postby beau99 » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:43 pm

I will be at the one in Tempe, AZ.
beau99

Postby chimera189 » Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:25 pm

Going to the one in Houston,TX
Defend the Bible? I would as soon defend a lion! Charles Spurgeon
I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to know His thoughts. The rest are details. Albert Einstien
Luke 23:39-43; "And it also makes me smile to think that there is a grinning ex-con walking the streets of gold that knows more about grace than a thousand theologans. No one else would have given him a prayer, but in the end that is all he had, and in the end that is all it took." -Max Lucado

[url=myspace.com/chimera189]myspace[/url]
chimera189

Postby narutofreak » Mon Feb 05, 2007 12:25 pm

I'm so excited, Just one day! Its going to be great day and not because I will not be going to school that day!
narutofreak

Postby narutofreak » Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:36 pm

The Diru concert was awesome :thumb: . Anyway going be prepared for one amazing concert! Hope they come back to Philly!!!
narutofreak

Postby memmer66 » Fri Feb 09, 2007 4:16 pm

I wanna go to the closest one to me but probley not gonna happen *doe's a sad face*
[SIGPIC]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v151/Ryuketsu/battleroyale.jpg[/SIGPIC]
Best Beginning To A Review EVER: The fact that I watched this movie after eating poisonous mushrooms only went to enhance the realism :lol:
memmer66

Postby Tigerchu » Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:26 am

narutofreak wrote:So anyone going? I am planning to go to the Philly concert, Feb. 6. I am really excited.

Dir En Grey ?

Are they German? What language? They're Christian, right?
Have faith
-From somewhere in the Bible, and I agree with it

-God will only give you what you can take. He will not overwhelm you.
-From somewhere in the Bible

-Your faith becomes stronger when it's tested.
-I saw a Chinese guy with a cross on his restaurant desk in America. That's so cool. You can do that here. Not so much China.

I've recently been learning that I don't need to be "loud and pushy" to Evangelize; just living it out is enough witness. The problem was that I grew up around strong Evangelists (Korean Christians) and they were really into getting people involved and setting out to Evangelize, and me being a a yes-man (or yes woman) I was into trying to convert people.
I've been learning this lesson over the years, but have been trying to be pushy. Now I'm trying to ease off.
Tigerchu

Postby Kawaiikneko » Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:39 am

Japanese, and - I might venture to say - definitely not Christian. lol ^^;

I didn't know they were touring the US... have fun at the concerts and give us full reports! With pictures (if you're allowed)!!

EDIT: Ugh that's what I get for not looking at the start date of a thread.... well, question answered anyway. Glad you had fun at the concert narutofreak. =_=;;
Kawaiikneko

Postby zombieguy » Wed Apr 04, 2007 10:17 am

I was at the one in Baltimore. I caught Totchi's pick. x__x

Short video (not taken by me) of The Final.
zombieguy

Postby beau99 » Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:59 pm

[quote="Kawaiikneko"]Japanese, and - I might venture to say - definitely not Christian. lol ^^]
Though I'd argue that they do have a point with their imagery, just as Alice Cooper did back in the 1970's.
beau99

Return to Jam Session