Greatest 80's metal band

For all the music-lovers out there, this is your place to swap lyrics, talk about new bands and jazz about concerts. All things related to the audio world belong here.

Postby seventh circle » Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:48 pm

srry i just don't know. For all i know it could be screamo or speed.
if the world knew me they would run away so here inside myself i stay.
seventh circle

Postby righteous_slave » Sun Jan 14, 2007 5:42 pm

Of the bands on the list, I voted GNR. They epitomized the 80s metal attitude, a train wreck that we were all waiting to watch. And they had talent on top of the attitude, always a deadly combination.

BTW seventh circle, Operation:Mindcrime is a Queensryche album, not Iron Maiden, and Queensryche did recently make a sequel album in what sounds like a weak attempt to capitalize on thier past success. Haven't heard the new album to judge it though.
ImageImage
You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness. Rom. 6:18

God can do anything, anytime, anyway He wants to.......if He wants to paint me blue and hang me upside down nekkid from an apple tree, thats alright, as long as it's God doing it. Of course, if He comes through with a directive like that, I might have to ask for some I.D. Michael Wanke
righteous_slave

Postby seventh circle » Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:28 pm

yeah my bad. for some stupid reason i have a bad tendancy to get those two mixed up.
if the world knew me they would run away so here inside myself i stay.
seventh circle

Previous

Return to Jam Session