art sites

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

art sites

Postby Mr. Rogers » Mon Feb 16, 2004 5:40 pm

Does anyone know of any good art sites? I like elfwood and think they have really cool stuff, but they have alot of nudity and stuff sometimes, so I was wondering if anyone knows of any better places to go. Thanks.
Mr. Rogers

Postby Mave » Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:01 pm

Good as in "clean?" Erm...hardly any. I only know Deviantart and Elfwood but yes, because of some content, I usually don't visit these pages too often. Sorry, no good recommendations from me. :(
Mave

Postby Pepper Kittie » Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:01 pm

*nods* Yeah, I left DA because of all of the nudity and such. I really don't think you're going to find much in your search for "clean" anime art, in my opinion at least... and beleive me, I've looked. Before I found this place I was really wandering the net for a place to get away from all those bad things out there. A place like this is really rare... never take that for granted ^^ Btw, if I do find a place I will make sure to tell you right away.
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."
~John 10:10

~* Advocate Voice *~
Pepper Kittie

Postby SwordSkill » Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:18 pm

"art sites" meaning where you can get an account and upload your own art? i just use DA so i could have a place to upload my stuff, but i don't normally surf a lot there. just lazy, i guess.
*Insert witty saying here*
SwordSkill

Return to Art Corner