Thru the storm

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Thru the storm

Postby Simon » Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:13 pm

You're not alone...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You may not think much of what’s on your heart to say to others in Jesus name, but Goliath didn’t think much of the little stone in young David’s sling either, that is, before David slung it...
Simon

Postby wiggins » Sun Feb 01, 2004 11:19 pm

Nice!!!
Being a Christian makes me a different otaku; Being an otaku doesn't make me a different Christian!
wiggins

Postby Simon » Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:31 am

Thanks, all glory to our inspiration, the Lord!!
You may not think much of what’s on your heart to say to others in Jesus name, but Goliath didn’t think much of the little stone in young David’s sling either, that is, before David slung it...
Simon

Postby BlueLily » Mon Feb 02, 2004 1:41 pm

Aww, that was beautiful! Thank you for the lovely reminder of God's eternal love ^_^
I wish, grasping the cross on my chest,
That in the morning, hope will rain down on you
That at night, a gentle light will envelop you
And give you the courage to face tomorrow.
BlueLily

Postby Master Kenzo » Mon Feb 02, 2004 3:27 pm

That's awesome man. :thumb: I loved the comic. Thanks for the reminder, as well.
I'm back to make a post or two every couple years...
Master Kenzo

Postby Inferno » Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:13 pm

That's really cool, it helps me remember God's eternal love for me! Di you draw those yourself?
"rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Philippians 4:4

METAL!!! :rock:

Member of headbangers united! \m/ >,< \m/

Myspace.com/cal3bsp3ncer
Inferno

Postby shooraijin » Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:29 pm

Moved to Art Corner from Bible Study.

Just as a reminder, the Bible Study forum is for approved posts only to make sure that testimonies and studies are of high quality and good Biblical grounding. Please don't abuse the forum's ability to let you post, as it may be locked in the future. If you have something you would like to share with the others reading this forum, please contact a staff member with your post so we can quickly check it over for you.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby Knives » Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:43 pm

Simon wrote:You're not alone...

Heartwarming :thumb:
Knives

Postby Simon » Wed Feb 04, 2004 2:50 pm

shooraijin wrote:Moved to Art Corner from Bible Study.

Just as a reminder, the Bible Study forum is for approved posts only to make sure that testimonies and studies are of high quality and good Biblical grounding. Please don't abuse the forum's ability to let you post, as it may be locked in the future. If you have something you would like to share with the others reading this forum, please contact a staff member with your post so we can quickly check it over for you.

Dear: Shooraijin
I say this in all humility
I understand that the art corner is there for people to comment on your work. This posted wasn't made to be commented on but for biblical encouragement with a picture
Simon

Return to Art Corner