Little bored...

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Little bored...

Postby Bunny » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:30 pm

Yep, decided to show ya guys this one. It's a pretty quick sketch that I did one day when I was feeling a little down, thus the sorta depressing mood of it. :) Anyways, try not to pick on the fingers and toes. I'm not too good with those. :sweat:
EDIT: Go me, leaving out the picture. :lol:
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

2 Samuel 6: 21&22

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby Bunny » Fri Dec 05, 2003 2:35 pm

Bunny wrote:Yep, decided to show ya guys this one. It's a pretty quick sketch that I did one day when I was feeling a little down, thus the sorta depressing mood of it. :) Anyways, try not to pick on the fingers and toes. I'm not too good with those. :sweat:
EDIT: Go me, leaving out the picture. :lol:

... *give the page the evil eye* Ahhh, what's goin on?!
Haha, that only took about 6 tries.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"So David said to Michal, "It was before the LORD, who chose me instead of your father and all his house, to appoint me ruler over the people of the LORD, over Israel. Therefore I will play music before the LORD. And I will be even more undignified than this, and will be humble in my own sight. But as for the maidservants of whom you have spoken, by them I will be held in honor."

"I am going to take this bucket of water and pour it on the flames of hell, and then I am going to use this torch to burn down the gates of paradise so that people will not love God for want of heaven or fear of hell, but because He is God."

Bunny

Postby CobaltAngel » Fri Dec 05, 2003 5:25 pm

awww! That's good. ^0^ I loff the wings! *fluffs wings*
[align=right][align=center]
Invisible Children || Justice For Children

[/align]

[/align]
CobaltAngel

Postby Bunny » Fri Dec 05, 2003 7:22 pm

Hehe, thanks. Yeah, the wings look a little fluffy because I rarely ever do sketches with hard edges. ^_^ Thanks, though!

Bunny

Postby Tet-chan » Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:08 am

funny but nice :P
Tet-chan

Postby Danyasaur » Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:11 pm

I like it!!!. . . ANGELS!!!!!
[color="DimGray"]I don't believe that I would die if I saw you face to face;
but that my spirit would become so alive it took my body's place.

- Danya[/color]
Danyasaur

Postby Locke » Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:23 pm

angels with swords!! nice!!
Secret Bumping Club Member #10 - geocities.com/arphage/sbc.html

When you find yourself in the company of a halfling and an ill-tempered
Dragon, remember, you do not have to outrun the Dragon...
...you just have to outrun the halfling.
Locke

Postby Solid Ronin » Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:11 am

pretty good
Solid Ronin

Return to Art Corner