Hope You Like It!

Upload your work in this forum for others to comment on.

Hope You Like It!

Postby darkoon » Mon Jul 28, 2003 10:09 am

This is my pic. One of my favorite characters in my manga. I call her wish, but her name is celeste. I did it with markers, pen and ink( NO PHOTOSHOP ). I love to color, and I would have posted better stuff if my drawings werent so big, i promise later i will.

Sure would apreciate your comments!

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU:
DARKOON
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
darkoon

Postby inkhana » Mon Jul 28, 2003 10:28 am

HEY! That's pretty good! No wonder you're a manga artist. ;)

BOOSTER: Hey, No.1! Where's my cake?!
SNIFIT 1: Booster, Sir! There's a 70% chance the object you're standing on is a cake.
BOOSTER: What? THIS thing's a cake?

You have the power to say anything you want, so why not say something positive?
- Frank Capra

(in response to an interview question "Do you have a pet peeve having to do with this biz?")
People who write below their abilities in order to crank out tons of books and make a buck. Especially Christian authors who do that. Outsiders judge us for it, and make fun of us for it, and it makes Jesus look bad. We of all artists on earth should be the most concerned with doing our best possible work at all times. We of all people should write with all our hearts, as if writing for the Lord and not for men.
- Athol Dickson

Avatar by scarlethibiscus from LJ.
inkhana

Postby nekomi » Mon Jul 28, 2003 10:50 am

Oh wow!! That is beautiful!! As I look over the lines and the coloring, I can just see the emotion you poured into it... the rapid, free quality of the strokes is just breathtaking. Also, excellent marker coloring... your use of the white paper is splendid. ^___^ I love the cute, almost chubby look of your characters. ^____^ Keep up the incredible work!!!!
nekomi

Postby Gypsy » Mon Jul 28, 2003 10:53 am

Yes, very nice. I hope to see some more of your art soon. Must have been a huge picture originally, judging from the scan lines. Those are always a bummer to scan it, especially if the lid to your scanner is picky. I broke mine off for that reason, actually. Is there a story behind the mushroom on the buckle - or is that just there for design?
||Skipping Tomorrows Webmanga||
"A ship in harbor is safe but that is not what ships are built for." - John A. Shedd
Gypsy

Postby Straylight » Mon Jul 28, 2003 12:21 pm

This is good quality stuff. Keep up the work!
[align=center]
Banner above created using my avatar generator tool.
You know you want try it.
Straylight

Postby ShiroiHikari » Mon Jul 28, 2003 7:53 pm

Very nice coloring and I like the mushroom thingy on the belt ^^; Heh. :]
fightin' in the eighties
ShiroiHikari

Postby Psycho Ann » Mon Jul 28, 2003 11:57 pm

Aaaahh glad to see more talented artists! XD Very expressive and very distinct style ^^ More more!
-Psalm 27:1-
The Project - Online Christian manga, rambling FAQs, and Truly Random Scripture.
Cognatio- Online Christian Manga Exchange

"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
Psycho Ann

Sorry...

Postby darkoon » Tue Jul 29, 2003 10:30 am

Sorry about the size guys, the pic is kinda big because it is in bitmap, i just didnt realize that... i'll put in more work over the week, just a lot smaller...

Thanx for your comments, I love them because they come from people that love JESUS CHRIST and they are extremely sicered. OH, the mushroom? that is my clothing logo, it is called nice dice, I even copyrighted that just in case i would want to go freelance.

Darkoon :)
darkoon

Return to Art Corner