Steve Jobs has died

Talk about anything in here.

Steve Jobs has died

Postby Psycho Molos » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:57 pm

This popped up on my pod while scoping the threads here

http://kjrh.m0bl.net/r/oytfb
[color="Cyan"]Oh MOES! It's Czadek peddling the Black Pill for the Merv! Dark Evolution[/color]

Ich hasst Mein lieben.....
Psycho Molos

Postby TheMewster » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:03 pm

http://www.apple.com/stevejobs

Sad but true. I was about to post the same thread after watching it on the news. I may never look at my iPhone the same way.
So the poor has hope, and injustice shuts her mouth. ~Job 5:16 WEB~
For you are my hope, Lord Yahweh; my confidence from my youth. ~Psalm 71:5 WEB~
TheMewster

Postby Dr.Faust » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:11 pm

That's sad, even sadder part is I bet Alex Jones is going to try to make money off this man's death.
Check out my boy's art: http://www.arttronik.com/
Dr.Faust

Postby Psycho Molos » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:17 pm

Dr.Faust (post: 1508816) wrote:That's sad, even sadder part is I bet Alex Jones is going to try to make money off this man's death.

How and why would he? Gonna say Jobs is freemason?
[color="Cyan"]Oh MOES! It's Czadek peddling the Black Pill for the Merv! Dark Evolution[/color]

Ich hasst Mein lieben.....
Psycho Molos

Postby TheMewster » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Who is Alex Jones and how would he do that?!
TheMewster

Postby Dr.Faust » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:22 pm

Psycho Molos (post: 1508818) wrote:How and why would he? Gonna say Jobs is freemason?

Wow people know about Alex Jones on CAA,but no Jones realeased a video saying that Jobs will die soon(this was a little after Jobs gave his position in the Inc. up), and that Jobs is realizing the wrongs he's done as a Freemason/Illuminati puppet.As far as how he makes money off of Jobs death, stuff like Jones movies, radio station, books, its just another way he can say he was right about something that was obviously going to happen at some point in time . Anyone could of predicted his death counting his illness and him giving up his position.

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UisQhdQWzlM&feature=channel_video_title

(vilemonky is a Youtuber who shows how fake Jones is that's why there's clips added it the vid making fun of Jones)

@The Mewster
Alex Jones is a fear monger that makes money off of calling people New World Order members and the such. TBH I strongly dislike people like him because he promotes fear and miscommunication, and makes money off of it

Lets cut this Alex Jones stuff after a few post, we don't want to get off topic and I'm sorry for posting it in the first place.
Check out my boy's art: http://www.arttronik.com/
Dr.Faust

Postby Neane » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Thank you Dr.Faust. I was a bit worried about the way this thread was going to go. This sort of stuff does not do so well.

I am truly sad that Jobs died, and I pray that his family will be comforted.
Neane

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Whoa, did not expect that when I got home. That's too bad :(
Shao Feng-Li

Postby aliveinHim » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:43 pm

So sad :(.
"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:1-7

http://oribichan94.deviantart.com/
aliveinHim

Postby Xeno » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:54 pm

I'm not sure what to say about this. I knew it was coming since his health had been failing recently and he had stepped down as CEO, but I didn't expect it to happen this soon. Six or seven years ago I would have thought nothing of this news, but Apple and the products Steve has created have shaped and changed my life, and in some ways the entire world. I'm posting this from my iPad, I keep in touch with people on my iPhone, I carried more than 1,000 songs in my pocket with my iPods and I use OS X Lion on my MacBook. The world feels dimmer knowing he's gone; I never even met the man and I feel like I've lost a friend.

We lost a visionary today people, someone who pushed the envelope and caused us to get where we are today. I hope we don't stagnate now that he is gone.
Xeno

Postby TheMewster » Wed Oct 05, 2011 6:11 pm

We truly did lose a visionary Xeno. We truly did.
TheMewster

Postby SincerelyAnomymous » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:18 pm

"Steve Jobs was an extraordinary visionary, our very dear friend and the guiding light of the Pixar family. He saw the potential of what Pixar could be before the rest of us, and beyond what anyone ever imagined. Steve took a chance on us and believed in our crazy dream of making computer animated films; the one thing he always said was to simply 'make it great.' He is why Pixar turned out the way we did and his strength, integrity and love of life has made us all better people. He will forever be a part of Pixar’s DNA. Our hearts go out to his wife Laurene and their children during this incredibly difficult time."

- John Lasseter, Chief Creative Officer & Ed Catmull, President, Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios

Gosh, didn't know he affect people's lives like that. I'm also stunned at how he made up every single idea for Apple. Truly remarkable what hard work and heart can craft.
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”-Oscar Wilde

“Books change us. Books save us. I know this because it happened to me.”Elif Shafak

"Don't stop unbelieving, never give into your unfeelings"-Mabel Pines, Gravity Falls
SincerelyAnomymous

Postby Furen » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Even from the negative light we saw him in my computer class, he will be missed as a great inventor.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Xeno » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:58 pm

Furen (post: 1508883) wrote:Even from the negative light we saw him in my computer class, he will be missed as a great inventor.

Can you please PM me what was said about him? I say to PM it because sharing negative opinions about the man has no place in this thread.
Xeno

Postby Furen » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:35 pm

Done

They didn't really say anything really harsh about him, just because of "Pirates of Silicon Valley" Which was just a movie of origins (some true facts, some false)

Good movie all together though (Kinda cheesy) They showcased both owners (him and Gates) of the companies in bad light.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Danderson » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:16 pm

:( I am saddened....this man was probably one of last great innovators alive....

Better yet, he was main financial supporter of Pixar when they were still young and unknown....for those that didn't know...
Danderson

Postby ich1990 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:40 pm

I am no fan of Apple, but there is no denying that Jobs was a genius. He not only helped create Apple, but Pixar as well.
Where an Eidolon, named night, on a black throne reigns upright.
ich1990

Postby KhakiBlueSocks » Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:52 pm

[font="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"][color="RoyalBlue"]Rest in Peace, Mr. Jobs. You were a brilliant man who changed the way we look at electronics. You truly taught us to "think different" and for that, we all owe you a big thank you.

May you fly in the iCloud in the sky.:angel:[/color][/SIZE][/font]
Joshua: Hebrew -The LORD is Salvation

" wrote:RustyClaymore 11:27 - Ah yes, Socks is the single raindrop responsible for the flood. XD

Check out my new anime review blog, "The Cajun Samurai"

http://thecajunsamurai.wordpress.com/
KhakiBlueSocks

Postby Yuki-Anne » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:34 am

This thread is full of sad. :(
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby Grandia24our » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:36 am

R.I.P Steve Jobs 1955 - 2011 end of a era start of a new.
Grandia24our

Postby Twister980 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:49 am

I'll miss him, he helped start P.I.X.A.R. And you can see how well they've been doing. (Not counting Cars 2.) He will be missed.
Image Image "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." - Walt Disney
Twister980

Postby akorecki1 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:03 am

Do you think Apple is just going to go down hill from here?
You can die at any time living takes real courage. - Someone of FMA

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA moderators.

Always be yourself unless you can be a unicorn then always be a unicorn.:rock:
akorecki1

Postby seaglass27 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:01 am

This came as a shock to me, mostly because he is relatively young yet and I was unaware of his health problems. Think of all the other great things he could have done in the twenty-four more years he would have had had he had a normal male lifespan!
seaglass27

Postby Xeno » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:23 am

Otaku Jordan (post: 1508952) wrote:Think of all the other great things he could have done in the twenty-four more years he would have had had he had a normal male lifespan!

I honestly don't think any of us could even begin to fathom what he would have created. He came back to Apple 14 years ago, did anyone think we would have the devices we do today? The tech industry has lost it's greatest innovator, and I fear it will stagnate now unless Steve was able to put together a team of people who are as good together as he was by himself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oxiwyWeRto

Edit and a note: Yes, for some reason I'm taking this whole thing a lot harder than I probably should, but the man was one of my heroes.
Xeno

Postby raider~joseph » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:42 am

I liked cars 2...I don't know why.Did not know about the pixar thing until today...I owe this guy a lot of my childhood.Toy story ftw.

Anyway this man's legacy has taken up more hours of my free time then warcraft.(Ipad games...)...granted not as much as nazi zombies but still...

R.I.P Steve...
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Nate » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:59 am

He must have known he didn't have very much time, seeing as how he recently stepped down from Apple...it was recently, right? Even if I don't own a Mac, it's pretty impressive what he's done for the computer industry, and if nothing else, him saving Pixar has given us some of the finest films ever made.

Rest in Peace, Steve. It's a shame you had to leave us so Zune.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Atria35 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:03 pm

Nate (post: 1508967) wrote:He must have known he didn't have very much time, seeing as how he recently stepped down from Apple...it was recently, right?

I think he stepped down a month or so ago. When he stepped down I thought there was something wrong since he still *supposedly* had many good years ahead of him.

RIP.
Atria35

Postby Nate » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:08 pm

Okay it was recently, then.

It's kind of interesting because based on my own family's experience, as well as stories from others (and this too), it seems some people receive advance knowledge of their impending death. It's kind of interesting. I wonder what it feels like to know the end is imminent. Does it bring peace or fear? Eh, I guess this is off-topic for the thread. I'll just muse to myself.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby DaughterOfZion » Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:58 pm

Jobs has struggled with cancer since 2004. Not to mention it was rare, had a survival rate of 10% when left untreated and, while he did have the cancer treated, he delayed medical treatment for 9 months. I doubt there was any magical knowledge other than the knowledge of his failing health. Running a company is difficult enough with out being incredibly ill, even in a perfectly healthy person the running of a company can have a great toll on one's health. He would have known that he needed to focus on his health and/or family. He said it himself in his letter to the Board of Directors: “I have always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectations as Apple’s CEO, I would be the first to let you know. Unfortunately, that day has come." And this was just one of the problems he made public, who knows what other problems he could have had.
/ 人 ‿‿人 \
"Validation is for parking."- Steal Like an Artist Austin Kleon
I have deduced that your imagination has no coherence whatsoever.- Kyōya Ōtori
DaughterOfZion

Postby rocklobster » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Well, maybe now he can help God with that tech support.
But seriously, sad to see such a brilliant man go.
"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. I appointed you to be a prophet of all nations."
--Jeremiah 1:5
Hit me up on social media!
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007205508246<--Facebook

I'm also on Amino as Radical Edward, and on Reddit as Rocklobster as well.

click here for my playlist!
my last fm profile!
rocklobster

Next

Return to General