Yup...its a 99%....Goodbye

Talk about anything in here.

Yup...its a 99%....Goodbye

Postby raider~joseph » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:38 pm

This is 99% likely to be my last thread ever.No my life ISN'T IN DANGER.Its complecated but I can tell you it has to do with my life and circumstances.I feel like I barely made a dent in the history of this forum.Something one of you said was that eventually you would leave and someone would take your place and honestly that seems depressing...dude why would you admit something like that?I have had my ups...including the pokemon the truth rpg...which if tomorrow I post it means I will be on CAA for a long time to come and WILL not be dead and then my downs like the whole Bleedman thing with Nate when I posted about mlp being refrenced in a ppgd comic and it turns out I stopped reading Grim tales on the comic BEFORE the 9/11 plot device.(Don't hate me Nate.Victim of circumstance.)And the failed Doofenshirmz thing...and In The Rain which died because of my own doing.If I ever get the chance I am redoing that.Anyway I came on outside of this forum's hayday and this means I got nothing to lose but a few good people who I was fond enough for me call friends.Anyway as a writer I feel like writing is useless without a audience and my only regret is that I never posted any of my original works.As such it is a shame.Joseph Sarrows will never get the fame he deserves.Joseph in fact is not my name...it is the name I WISH I had.My real name is a representation of my failures as a human being...but im a nerd and even the richest nerd is a failure at that in someway but still im the only nerd that cares.Yes Otaku=Nerd....face it peoples I did a long time ago.Anyway I will be in the chat chatting up chatty!Until around 9:00 when I meet my fate.I won't lie its about a 75% percent rather then a 99% I may not come back!But hey with all my unluck I have got to have some store credit by now...lets make a better life together!If ANYONE is reading this and I hope they do PLEASE keep posting on this site.The people who make it their home are honest and kind and have built a socity on a mere 20-30 diehard posters.So yes...I feel the only thing I have to say is this...this is the RPG lord of CAA...because I KNEW WAAAAAAAY more about rpgs then the rest of you saying..."May the Force be with you at your aeire's end and prosper.And thats all I have to say about that."

*Does the vulcan*
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby TopazRaven » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:52 pm

Well, I hate to see you go and I'll certainly miss you. Sometimes life calls though and I understand that. I'm not sure what your situation is, but I'll keep you in my prayers and I wish you the best luck.
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby K. Ayato » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:55 pm

There's a thread for leaving/returning.
K. Ayato: What happens if you press the small red button?

*Explosion goes off in the movie*

mechana2015: Does that answer your question?

K. Ayato: Perfectly.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Postby Masquerade1412 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:59 pm

NOOOOO!!!! Don't leave! We....we finally got to know each other better! *Cries eyes out*

...*sniff* Alright...I understand. We all have to take the path we have chosen. So...*puts eyes back in head*

May the Force be with you.

(Ack! That isn't right!...er..)

You'll be back.
(NO...that's not it either....)

Some~where! Over the Raaainbow!
(.....Shutting up now....)
Sincerely,
The Last Wizard of the Century
Masquerade1412

Postby Atria35 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:16 pm

I think what I said was misinterpreted- while I did say that there would be another person to take my place, that doesn't mean that I will be replaceable. It means that there will be another member that becomes a regular and help keep the forum alive- and that person will have something different to offer and enrich the community.
Atria35

Postby armeck » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:08 pm

that was one of the saddest things i've ever read on the forum... i take it you might not see this post but if you do i would like you to pm me some of your writing, i don't get online much at all but i am very curious to see your writing style
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby ich1990 » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:09 pm

Is it just me or does the OP read very much like "Notes from Underground"?
Where an Eidolon, named night, on a black throne reigns upright.
ich1990

Postby Xeno » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:24 pm

Um, what? After drudging through the OP's post, I'm not entirely sure I understand what is going on. Apparently Atria said something about someone being able to take her spot somewhere on the forum and now the OP is leaving because of this?

K. Ayato (post: 1504718) wrote:There's a thread for leaving/returning.

Also this.

raider~joseph wrote:So yes...I feel the only thing I have to say is this...this is the RPG lord of CAA...because I KNEW WAAAAAAAY more about rpgs then the rest of you

Also, what the heck was this about? Way to not make it seem like you feel super highly about yourself.
Xeno

Postby Shao Feng-Li » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:12 pm

Shao Feng-Li

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:13 pm

ich1990, very true. Although the original post is even more confusing and bi-polar. I don't understand what's going on.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:23 pm

ich1990 (post: 1504793) wrote:Is it just me or does the OP read very much like "Notes from Underground"?

*Giggle giggle*

Really though, why are you so concerned about what other people think? This forum is for you to be social. The point is that you're making friends; not making an audience for one's writings and RPGS. I mean if you do that's great. But this is more of a social forum, ya know.
Mr. SmartyPants

Return to General