My cousin is trying out for Ninja Warrior!

Talk about anything in here.

My cousin is trying out for Ninja Warrior!

Postby firestorm » Sat May 14, 2011 2:02 pm

Hey guys just wanted to let you guys know that my cousin sent a video out to g4 to try out for American Ninja Warrior, and he got nominated to go to the Tryouts in California! I'm so psyched for him! Pray that he does well! I'm really hoping God blesses him with this. Cause this could really be to the glory of God I think. :D

here is the webpage for this years American Ninja Warrior

http://www.g4tv.com/americanninja/index

and here is his tryout video on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUV-GoNUxJE
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat May 14, 2011 3:01 pm

Oh wow, that's great 8D Congrats to him and let us know how it goes ^_^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby MrKrillz0r » Sat May 14, 2011 3:20 pm

That was one sick video. o0 I can't understand how he managed to do all those things. :O
Game on!
MrKrillz0r

Postby Nanao » Sat May 14, 2011 3:59 pm

:O That video was crazy! Good luck to him.
[color="RoyalBlue"]My help comes from the Lord, maker of heaven and earth.[/color] Psalm 121:2
[color="Pink"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color] Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.
Nanao

Postby steenajack » Sat May 14, 2011 10:23 pm

That was flippin' amazing! I'll be praying and wishing the best for him. :D lol, I loved his wife's reaction at the end. XD!

EDIT: Lookin at your cousin's channel, I must ask, was that other video he had about the ghost kids...fake? O_o Just out of random curiousity.
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby firestorm » Sun May 15, 2011 8:15 am

[quote="steenajack (post: 1479100)"]That was flippin' amazing! I'll be praying and wishing the best for him. :D lol, I loved his wife's reaction at the end. XD!

Thanks everyone, he's flying up today, the tryouts are on tuesday. Please pray that he does well, stays safe, and that God uses this for his glory.

Yeah her reaction is my favorite part xD

And about the ghost kids video, my cousin does christian haunted houses in his church every year. Their not hell houses cause they don't take you through how they think hell is like or whatever. But rather his is metaphorical, and each year is a different theme for example Deception (which is the one this vid is used for.) was metaphorical for how satan is a deceiver and how we should not believe everything we see. (we always give the message at the end and the plan of salvation as well. :D ) He produces, writes, and stars in each one, so yeah you can tell that he's passionate about the ministry XD
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby TWWK » Mon May 16, 2011 7:11 am

Wow, he's got the skills to maybe do well on that show! Very cool - I haven't watched it in years (dumped cable a while back), but Ninja Warrior was one of my favorite programs.
Beneath the Tangles: Where Manga Meets the Maker

In the colors of Your goodness/In the scars that mark your skin/In the currency of Grace/Is where my song begins
~ "Economy of Mercy," Switchfoot
TWWK

Postby MomentOfInertia » Mon May 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Awesome!

Ninja Warrior was a cool show back when G4 was part of our tv package.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby firestorm » Tue May 17, 2011 2:03 pm

Okay guys just an update on his adventure in California:

So now he's over there and yesterday he got to see the course being run and video tape it.

For anyone with a facebook here's the video. Note: The man running the course at the time of this video isn't him. American Ninja Warrior

Pray for him please. My cousin is getting nervous because he goes on in about 3 1/2 hours from now, it's been raining all day, and his ankle isn't in the best condition cause he hurt it a couple of weeks ago. No doubt God will use this to his glory, let's just pray he keeps Joe safe and gives him the confidence he needs to surpass this obstacle. :D

Also, a quick side note I was wondering if you guys would help me with something. I wanted to show joe just how much we all support him so I was gonna make a fan page on facebook for him. Now I know this is weird, but I thought it'd be funny if next time he sees his facebook he gets an invite to this fanpage for him where not only his family and friends are their but even people he doesnt' know seem to be supporting his endeavor. He'd look at it be like this. "This is cool!!!.. but who are these guys?" XD.

So I was wondering if you guys would add yourselves to the fanpage when I create it so that he could see all the support that's behind him. (which might be tonight if he makes it.) I'll see if I could give him co-ownership of the fanpage so he can post up videos of his adventures while he's there. What do you think guys?

Postby MomentOfInertia » Tue May 17, 2011 3:18 pm

I would totally help with that ... if I had a facebook.

It's a cool idea anyway.
MAL - CAA MAL club - Avatar from Hyouka
"DaughterOfZion 06:19 - forget love, fudge conquers all. xD"
"Written assignments are never finished, only due." -me
-Speak not unless you can improve the silence.-
MOES: Members Observing Efficient Sigs
MomentOfInertia

Postby firestorm » Tue May 17, 2011 5:43 pm

MomentOfInertia (post: 1479591) wrote:I would totally help with that ... if I had a facebook.

It's a cool idea anyway.

Sokay, well anyways if anyone wants to help with the Idea here is the link to the fanpage.

Like it and put up some cool words of encouragement. Acting all fanboyish or fangirlish would be even better. XD

EDIT: Hey guys just got news that he didn't quite make it through the course. He fell at the same part that you see the guy in the video falling in. Well no matter what I'm proud of him and what he's done and if you still want to say some words of encouragement then I know he'll be appreciative of it, so go check out the fan page and put in your two cents. Thanks guys for your support!

Postby Chrysolite » Fri May 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Dude, I LOVE Ninja Warrior! I've never seen the American version, though... Your cousin has my best wishes, for sure! XD
[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~[/color]

Do not be overrighteous, neither be overwise—
why destroy yourself?

Do not be overwicked, and do not be a fool—
why die before your time?

It is good to grasp the one and not let go of the other.
The man who fears God will avoid all extremes.

—Ecclesiastes 7:16-18
Chrysolite

Return to General