How ya doing CAA?

Talk about anything in here.

How ya doing CAA?

Postby Sparx00 » Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:57 am

Yeah, how are you doing? I haven't been around lately what with my senior project and all. So, I thought I'd ask the many members what they think of the site and how they're doing with their walk with the lord. While we're on the subject, why not share a testimony about how this website has effected you?

Ready? Go!
You wish you could shred like me.
Sparx00

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Mon Feb 28, 2011 7:29 pm

XD I'm alright.

As for this site, it's been awesome for me. I've made some fantastic friends on here.

Also this site has helped my writing. Before this site, I never talked to any guys... ever. Except for those in my family. Actually, nearly the same thing goes for people in general. But since joining and talking to a lot of people, I'm able to create better characters, because I have a broader knowledge of how different people can be. Does that make sense? XD

And yes, I think this site has helped with my 'walk with the Lord', in some other ways. It's been a Godsend. I'm glad I joined. :)
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby ABlipinTime » Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:00 pm

I feel abit more open here. I can be honest (and expressive about some things) and not feel like people are just waiting to find something stupid about what I say or do. It's a very pleasant site to be on; I'm glad I joined.

Spiritually...
I posted my first prayer request not too long ago, and God has answered members' prayers, so I'm very happy about that. :D
- God is always with us, especially when we feel most alone.
http://ablipintime.deviantart.com/
Htom Sirveaux (post: 1435089) - "We should all start speaking telepathically."
Midori (post: 1457302) "Sometimes, if I try hard, I can speak in English."
(post: 1481465) "Overthinking is an art."
Goldenspines - "Fighting the bad guys and rescuing princesses from trolls and all that. "
ABlipinTime

Postby samurai10 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:25 pm

I love this site. I've made many friends here, and everybody seems to be a pretty cool person. XD I like ebbewybody! XD

Spiritually....
Idk. XD I haven't been on here long enough. XD
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Furen » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:02 pm

I love it here, I would say it's been the best resource for fellowship I've had in a while (I do have a church, but they live in another town and I'm not exactly the most popular there)

that wonderful prayer room helped me so much when I started getting back into praying like I should. Still want to start a reading group, not a study as much as a discussion group as we don't have a leader or pastor/reverend.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Okami » Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:25 pm

I've been alright overall...God's really brought me to a place of full reliance and trust of Him and I've been working through what it means to be celibate and been working through just how insecure I am...It's tough work, but I've been so spiritually fed. :]
The people here have brought some pretty awesome discussion!
~*~ Blessed to be Ryosuke's wife!
"We will be her church, the body of Christ coming alive to
meet her needs, to write love on her arms." ~ Jamie Tworkowski
Okami

Postby steenajack » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:17 am

I'm doing pretty awesome.

This site really changed me as a person. I've gone from, "Okay this is the internet so everyone's a creepo, and I should never make friends online," to
"Y'know, not everyone is a creep here afterall.XD" to "OMGSOH! God has blessed me with some of he best friends EVAR!"

Yeah, before this site, I really didn't have any "close friends", y'know? Really I didn't. Being a bit socially challenged didn't really help much either. But, through the people I've met on this site and through God using everything I went through, I've really grown socially, spiritually, and just as a person in general. I've been here for almost 2 years now, since I was (insert certain age here). Let's just say I've really decided on just what I really want in life. I've grown in my relationship with God A LOT, and He's really shown me some things that just...blew my mind. There were things I believed that I realized were lies, and no longer do I believe them anymore.

One of the lies that God revealed to me was the lie that said, "I can never be a good friend because of my socially challenged awkwardness, and will never have a real relationship with anyone," Well, God really proved that wrong through the friends I've made here, and I thank Him everyday for what He's done.

:)
Please, feel free to check out my sites:

My Deviant Art[/color]
MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!
My FictionPress[/color]
My tumblr[/color] Read...fave...reblog...repeat...
steenajack

Postby CrystalChalice » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:50 am

I'm doing really fine, thanks for asking.

I love it here in CAA! Out of all the forums I joined, this is the only one that I've ever posted on a regular basis. The members here are awesome, too! You guys are the sweetest people I have ever met online. :)

When I look back to the time I joined this forum last year, I can definitely say that I have grown, both spiritually and socially.
Whatever the season in life, the RIGHT attitude makes all the difference.

"I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth."
Psalm 121:1-2

"Though our paths may have diverged, you must continue to live out your life with all your might; you must never consider your own life to be something insignificant, and you must never forget about the friends whom you loved for as long as you live."
The Third Rule of Fairy Tail

"Mistakes are not shackles that halt one from stepping forward. Rather, they are that which sustain and grow one's heart.
Mavis Vermilion, Fairy Tail

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change.
Avatar Aang, The Legend of Korra
CrystalChalice

Return to General