Dragon-Con, Atlanta GA...who's going?

Talk about anything in here.

Dragon-Con, Atlanta GA...who's going?

Postby Destroyer2000 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:51 pm

So, it seems I have been talked into going to Dragon-Con this year. With my mother. As a Tayledras scout. Yes, let the laughter ensue...my roommates certainly haven't held back!

Now, all funnies aside, I am looking forward to this. I'm curious, though...will any of my fellow CAA members be attending?
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:31 pm

If brian lee o malley goes i'll go.lol
I actually went to one of those...god I forgot where.I went as the token guy with two handed sword in all those games.People kept thinking i was a paladin....as a rpg know it all I find myself to be offended.
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby Roy Mustang » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:04 pm

If no one from CAA goes to AWA like every year, then forget about anyone going to Dragon Con.

[color="Red"][font="Book Antiqua"]Col. Roy Mustang[/font][/color]
Roy Mustang

Postby Kaori » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:37 am

I’m a bit late in on this one.

Some close friends of mine have gone in the past, so I suppose it’s vaguely possible that some of them might be going this year, too.

As for me, I’m still not sure whether or not I will still be living in Japan in September. If I move back to the States, and if I have friends going, then I might be interested. However, I haven’t heard anything from them about it, and even if I’m in the States, I will be dealing with some major life transitions (e.g. moving), so . . . probably not going.
Let others believe in the God who brings men to trial and judges them. I shall cling to the God who resurrects the dead.
-St. Nikolai Velimirovich

MAL
Kaori

Postby kairo14 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:46 am

If I had the extra money I would like go.
ImageImage
[font="Book Antiqua"][SIZE="3"]www.osheadavis.com / "MOES: Go, and scroll no more." [/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"]Dragonballz rocks, and, Jesus Saves / Naruto does multi-clone no jutsu,, but,, Jesus gives new-birth no jutsu[/SIZE][/font]
kairo14

Postby Happyfeet » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:35 am

if I could find someone to go with me I would.
Happyfeet

Return to General