Obama is the antichrist?

Talk about anything in here.

Obama is the antichrist?

Postby TopazRaven » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:21 pm

I might be asking for trouble with this one, but I've been hearing this around. Um...why do some people think Obama is the antichrist?
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby Midori » Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:31 pm

I don't mean to ignore your honest question, but I think this topic is too political to discuss on CAA. Or at least, it will become political very quickly. And there are good reasons we have rules against political discussions.
FAQ/Rules wrote:Political threads and posts will be closed if posted. Politics has nothing to do with Christianity or anime, our two primary topics, and furthermore only causes opportunity for division within our community. In short, there's simply no positive purpose for them here.
And our experiment where we're relaxing the rules on theological discussions does not extend to political ones.

However at the risk of disobeying the rules myself, I will state that almost every president in the last hundred years has been called the antichrist by somebody or other. I hope that helps some. If not, well, sorry. :|
Midori

Return to General