Calling all ham's...and no I don't mean bad actors

Talk about anything in here.

Calling all ham's...and no I don't mean bad actors

Postby RefractedAhav » Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:53 pm

I got my technician's class license over the summer and I was wondering, are there any other ham radio ops out there? If so my call is KF5FMB. I don't have a station up at the moment, but my dad would let me borrow his so long as he isn't busy in his office.
Adopted by: 1BalloonPopper

(\_/) [color=royalblue]"We are the Bunnie [/color]

(O.o) Resistance Is Futile.

(> <) You Will Be Assimilated"-Elowen

Copy The Bunny Into Your Sig Help Him Achieve World Domination...

AKA: Jowan, John, Iwan, any male form of "John" exept Johny or any spelling of Johny (Jonathan is actualy an entirly diferrnt name, so no that does not work)

FKA: Elowen

http://users.ev1.net/%7Ebretm/ashley/tairis%20sig%203.gif
RefractedAhav

Location: Some where in Oz or is it in the woods between worlds, I'm not so shure any more. Any one have an in

Postby MxCake » Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:26 pm

i really want to get one and i really want to start doing it but sadly money and knowledge is not on my side lol
[color="RoyalBlue"]"At the end of the game,The king and the pawn go back in the same box."-Italian proverb[/color]
[color="MediumTurquoise"]I will never fail you or forsake you.-Hebrews 13:5[/color]
MxCake

Postby Dante » Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:13 pm

KD7HIT, but I sadly haven't used it since I got it because of a lack of time :(. I may do so in the future however. I am also one of the few people who passed my morse code test by nearly sheer luck. I could only determine a few letters at the speeds they were being stated, but got just enough that my matrixing in my mind could figure out the sentences as a whole XD. I passed the test by the bare skin of my teeth, but can not longer remember any morse outside of s ... and o ---, only because of the famous ...---...
FKA Pascal
Dante

Return to General