christianity 2

Talk about anything in here.

christianity 2

Postby timothy » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:04 pm

well i wnat to know has anyone here ever done anything that they thought after they did was really bad and they did a couple more times and hated themselves so much they might have for a second thought they were not worthy or not allowed for heaven
timothy

Postby Lynna » Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:05 pm

No one is worthy of going to heaven. Wheather a sin is great or small, it is still a sin, and the payment for sin is death. It is only because God loved us so much he sent Jesus to die for us. Because he payed the price for us, if we believe in him we will be saved, and that is why we can go to heaven. I have done loads of things wrong, but God has for given me forloads of stuff. I hate what I do, but in God's sight I am innocent because He forgave me for it, and he nolonger remmembers it. Before I became a christian, I thought you had to be good and believe in God, and go to church ect. to go to heaven, and so back then there were times where I did wonder weather I was going to heaven.
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby armeck » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:18 pm

yes lynna, i agree 110%
Just some punk kid that likes techno music
armeck

Postby ABlipinTime » Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:54 pm

hm....

Why do ask, timothy? Just curiosity?
- God is always with us, especially when we feel most alone.
http://ablipintime.deviantart.com/
Htom Sirveaux (post: 1435089) - "We should all start speaking telepathically."
Midori (post: 1457302) "Sometimes, if I try hard, I can speak in English."
(post: 1481465) "Overthinking is an art."
Goldenspines - "Fighting the bad guys and rescuing princesses from trolls and all that. "
ABlipinTime

Postby Furen » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:31 pm

from the stand Tim's coming from, I'd say yes, and I hated myself for it... but yeah Lynna hit it on the head there.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Hiryu » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:41 pm

I know I have. But I'm saved and that's that.
Hiryu

Postby timothy » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:28 pm

well the reason is i have done something and some how i just keep coming back but i do not want to know more because it is wrong and i hate it even though when i am doing it it feels good but once i go a step to far it is so bad that i remember not to do it and this was so hard for me to wright because this is so personal
timothy

Postby Furen » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:03 pm

Hiryu (post: 1440286) wrote:I know I have. But I'm saved and that's that.

you know what, I like your philosophy best ^^ (you my friend win)
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Hiryu » Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:03 pm

I appreciate your acceptance, Furen.

Timothy, it is okay to struggle with sin. Jesus didn't die to make us perfect, but to give us a choice on whether or not to sin. We must try our best to not give in. Ask God to help you with your sin. Don't get beaten.
Hiryu

Postby timothy » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:01 pm

thanks you guys are the best i tried to lead someone to the lord and awile ago when i was trying she said that she was more demonic then she looks and she said that she would rather take the devil over the lord any day of the week after i told her the devil just feeds you lies so now i am a little bit sad for my friend cause i know what is going to happen to her and i do not want it to happen to her
timothy

Postby Hiryu » Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:43 pm

Pray for your friend. Continue talking to her, and always love her no matter what.
Hiryu

Postby WhiteMage212 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:33 pm

@ timothy- I think you should find a youth group (and if you haven't found a church, then look for one also with some help) and find a youth pastor who you feel comfortable talking to. Or even a strong Christian you know whether a relative, teacher, etc. (just make sure they share your same views). It seems you have quite a few questions that you have that you would like to ask and as much as it is quite ok to ask here, you might want to find someone who will be able to answer your questions in person. And pray and read your Bible often.
In the beginning, God created HTML...- R. Zion
Men cry not for themselves, but for there comrades.-FF7 Crisis Core
"If it's not the gun that takes you down, it's the pen- myself
Know God, No fear.
If it doesn't fit, you must edIT! MOES. http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=43825[/URL].
WhiteMage212

Postby Jaltus-bot » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:16 am

timothy (post: 1440835) wrote:thanks you guys are the best i tried to lead someone to the lord and awile ago when i was trying she said that she was more demonic then she looks and she said that she would rather take the devil over the lord any day of the week after i told her the devil just feeds you lies so now i am a little bit sad for my friend cause i know what is going to happen to her and i do not want it to happen to her

Here are a few things that come to mind, though personally I second the "I have felt that way, but I am saved." reply.

1 John 3:18-20 Little children, let us not love with word or with tongue, but in deed and truth. We will know by this that we are of the truth, and will assure our heart before Him in whatever our heart condemns us; for God is greater than our heart and knows all things.

The only way that this girl could have sinned so badly that she could not go to heaven would be to have hardened her heart so much that she could not accept or believe in our Lord, such that the matter of her salvation and whether or not she deserved to go to heaven would not matter to her.

Matthew 12:31 And so I tell you, every kind of sin and slander can be forgiven, but blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven.

I can give you the notes from my Life Application Bible that relate to that verse and my preceding paragraph, but if this girl cares about whether or not she can be saved, she certainly can be! Doesn't matter what she has done. God accepts us where we are no matter what. Love covers a multitude of sins, and surely the love of God that is so great and deep as to give Jesus life as a sacrifice must cover any sin we can come up with as long as we are willing to accept this love.

It might be worth mentioning that Paul, great apostle and evangelist Paul who wrote many epistles in the Bible once persecuted the followers of Christ quite violently and according to 1 Tim 1:12-17, Paul considered himself the worst of sinners.
When I feel blue, I start breathing again.

Asdvadz hedut ullah! (W. Armenian, "May God bless you!")

It's cosplay, get used to it.

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him."

"One of the nice things about diseases of the brain is they tend to slip your mind." Colbert
Jaltus-bot

Return to General