Vendor Problem

Talk about anything in here.

Vendor Problem

Postby ashfire » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:32 am

I don't know if anyone else has had to deal with AnimeDVDBox.com.
I have had a order in since May 31, 2010 had my credit card charged for the order and have not received the order because one item Tactics 8 manga
is according to their website is preorder item.
I have checked other sites and found the manga has been out since 12/2009.
Now I have emailed their customer service three times to find out about the order.
Now they say you can call them by phone between 9AM to 7PM PST in Los Angeles but there is no phone number on their website.
I would like to know if someone has ordered something from them and got their order which may have a phone number on their order form and could pass it along.
I want to get the rest of the order and cancel the one item if I could call them.
ashfire

Postby mechana2015 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:41 am

Many manga vendors are having huge problems getting books currently, to the point where stores can't refill even the most popular series. There's something going on in the background of the US manga industry that's delaying releases and additional printings of older manga.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby CrimsonRyu17 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:56 pm

Looks like you were a victim of a bootleg site. I made a thread a while back here about sites like these and it has the same layout and prices of the previous ones.

I guess if you used Paypal you can get up with them about it but I really don't know what to suggest in your situation.
CrimsonRyu17

Return to General