Crazy Canadian on MAL believes he is married to a seiyuu and spies are after him.

Talk about anything in here.

Crazy Canadian on MAL believes he is married to a seiyuu and spies are after him.

Postby Yamamaya » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:47 pm

There is a man on Myanimelist named Kira01. He believes many things. For one he believes that spies are trying to kill him. He also believes he is married to a Japanese seiyuu Nana and Japanese cops are trying to prevent her from seeing him.

You have to see it to believe it.

One of his most insane blog entries.

http://myanimelist.net/blog/Kira01&spot=216&cat=

Also here's the latest entry in his blog.
http://myanimelist.net/blog/Kira01

He has hundreds of entries in his blog. Read, enjoy, and discuss.
Yamamaya

Postby Furen » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Yamamaya (post: 1416600) wrote:There is a man on Myanimelist named Kira01. He believes many things. For one he believes that spies are trying to kill him. He also believes he is married to a Japanese seiyuu Nana and Japanese cops are trying to prevent her from seeing him.

You have to see it to believe it.

One of his most insane blog entries.

http://myanimelist.net/blog/Kira01&spot=216&cat=

Also here's the latest entry in his blog.
http://myanimelist.net/blog/Kira01

He has hundreds of entries in his blog. Read, enjoy, and discuss.

Does this mean all Canadians are crazy?
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Rusty Claymore » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:11 pm

Aye? What are you talking aboot?
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Furen » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:18 pm

Rusty Claymore (post: 1416615) wrote:Aye? What are you talking aboot?

Hey I'm half tempted to start joking about how that's Canadianist (Yes it's a word beacause I typed it and it has a vowel and kinda makes sense.

I love those Canadian stereotypes aboot me country Eh!
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Rusty Claymore » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:27 pm

XD I only do it cause I've met real Canadians.
...wouldn't Canadianist be that Canadians are better than everyone? No, cause then Catylists would be people obsessed with cows. XD
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Furen » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:34 pm

Rusty Claymore (post: 1416626) wrote:XD I only do it cause I've met real Canadians.
...wouldn't Canadianist be that Canadians are better than everyone? No, cause then Catylists would be people obsessed with cows. XD

By all accounts that was Win.

I don't mind, as I said I love the stereotypes we have put on our self, I mean look at what we did at the Olympics (We totally made fun of our self [even though we owned the podium])
Furen

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:30 am

Obvious troll is obvious...
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby ADXC » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:28 am

Maybe an anti-canadianite?

I dunno

If you're wondering where I thought of that, refer to Seinfeld when Anti-dentite(Someone against dentists.) appeared. XD

And then for serious actual words, anti-semite.

But I'm just curious, would eh be the Canadian substitute for "right" or "you see"? Or does it mean something completely different?
ADXC

Postby minakichan » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:05 am

Cannot believe you made the thread XD

Mr. SmartyPants (post: 1416640) wrote:Obvious troll is obvious...

This is also what I thought at first, until you realize that the guy has posted HUNDREDS upon HUNDREDS of very long entries exactly like this, disabled comments, and at times posts several times a day. He has no audience, and people only noticed him and started making fun of him years after he started posting.

Even trolls don't have that kind of time. No, I honestly believe he is legit, and I think if you sit down and actually read about 100 of his entries from various points in the timeline, you can see his fascinating evolution into someone who is completely insane.
ImageImage
minakichan

Postby Yamamaya » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:28 am

I love all the pics he posts of himself on there such as THIS one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Yamamaya

Postby LadyRushia » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:23 am

There are lots of car noises and trolling downstairs on the streets.

LOTS OF CAR NOISES AND TROLLIN', GUYS.
I know there are quite a number of CSIS agents in Hong Kong but I have no idea where I live except that lots of people are trolling outside.

YOU'S TROLLIN'.
I am also sorry that you guys got trolled by the satellite television after helping me so many times getting rid of those Chinese and pro-China trolls on the streets that follow me everywhere I go laughing and trolling everyday.

Come on dude, satellite TV trolls you no matter what country you're in. :/
However, I got to admit that my relationship with Mizuki Nana is real and that I hope the American government won't troll her.

The guys are saying that the entire street is trolling intentionally including themselves.

I never knew streets could troll. Then again, I've seen them do it a lot in cities. If you're trying to go somewhere, the street is like "LOL I ONLY GO THIS WAY LOLOLOLOL."
They wanted me to get trolled because of political reasons in regards to the Japan-China relationship during WWII.

See guys, they WANTED him to get trolled. It all makes sense now. Feels bad, man.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby blkmage » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:28 am

The thing is, for a troll, there are some weirdly specific details. Like, his trying to get in contact with CSIS. Who outside of Canada has even heard of CSIS? Who, in Canada, has ever heard of CSIS? And then there's his thing about everyone trolling Harper's minority government, which in my head is hilarious (TROLLFACES EVERYWHERE IN THE CENTRE BLOCK OF PARLIAMENT), but again, who outside of Canada, in general, would know what a minority government is? And there's the gem that, not only are his parents Chinese spies, but they're ROC spies. That is the kind of insane political conspiracy detail that makes you raise an eyebrow.

Also, when I read stuff like car noises and trolling on the streets, I keep hearing in my head "THE HILLS ARE ALIIIIIVE WITH THE SOUND OF TROLLING".
blkmage

Postby Warrior4Christ » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:46 am

Does Gene Ray come from Canada?
http://www.timecube.com/
Everywhere like such as, and MOES.

"Expect great things from God; attempt great things for God." - William Carey
Warrior4Christ

Location: Carefully place an additional prawn on the barbecue

Postby Furen » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:18 am

ADXC (post: 1416643) wrote:Maybe an anti-canadianite?

I dunno

If you're wondering where I thought of that, refer to Seinfeld when Anti-dentite(Someone against dentists.) appeared. XD

And then for serious actual words, anti-semite.

But I'm just curious, would eh be the Canadian substitute for "right" or "you see"? Or does it mean something completely different?

Yes in some sense and no in another. On one hand we use it just because we are so used to people telling us we do it we played on it too much and it kinda happens sometimes, on the other hand we use it instead of saying "amIright?" for simpleness. At least that's the reason I use it.
Furen

Postby Yamamaya » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:44 am

Nana, you know I am innocent. I mean.. How obvious does it have to be? The majority of the authorities in Hong Kong are members of the 14K and Sun Yee On. And yes, they are known as the Snake Flower Triad in the Ryu ga Gotoku series. The time when I was hoping the Canadian agents would take me out with a poison pin at the airport, they should have done so. I know there are tons of Canadian agents and Japanese agents here in Hong Kong but I don't think any of them can come to my aid
'

I love how he mentions they are called a different name in a vidya game.

I just overheard the agents saying that the Japanese prime minister Hatoyama Yukio had wrote them a letter asking for my release but they say that it is useless and that I will not be able to escape. They also say that they hate me a lot because of the WWII issue. I am currently being surrounded and will have to leave the apartment in no more than 15 minutes.

Now the J prime minister is in on the whole ordeal! Dang this guy must be pretty important.
I also love that he's always safe as long as he stays in his apartment. Perhaps agents entering his apartment would create a logic error in the closed room the agents have created. LOLZ.

And thus, I hope the Canadian government, the Japanese government, and the Metal Gear Solid staff can come to my aid even though I have little time left before I have to leave this apartment. By the way, I am known as Tanaka Kenichi and is the boyfriend of Mizuki Nana.

The Metal Gear Solid staff is not that effective when dealing with Chinese agent trolls.

Government protection is also unnecessary. In other words, everything that happened in the past few days were no more than an anti-Japanese mass movement. And the reason why the Harper Administration got trolled because its relations with China had always been poor and sour. The only misfortunes that will happen to me now is that I will be trolled everyday until I leave. They are also trolling you, Nana.. The thing is that most people in Hong Kong hate us especially me. It would be best if this issue can be resolved via diplomacy because most Chinese people are falsely accusing me of all sorts of negative things.

Ye shall never escape the trolls. They will hunt you down no matter where you go!
Yamamaya

Postby goldenspines » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:47 am

minakichan (post: 1416654) wrote:Cannot believe you made the thread XD

This is also what I thought at first, until you realize that the guy has posted HUNDREDS upon HUNDREDS of very long entries exactly like this, disabled comments, and at times posts several times a day. He has no audience, and people only noticed him and started making fun of him years after he started posting.

Even trolls don't have that kind of time. No, I honestly believe he is legit, and I think if you sit down and actually read about 100 of his entries from various points in the timeline, you can see his fascinating evolution into someone who is completely insane.

I agree with Mina. :D I was linked this a while back (can't remember by who, probably Blkmage) and wasted an hour reading 50 posts by this dude. But, I'm convinced he started out mentally unstable (though, yes, he does grow more and more insane as time goes by) and should never have been given a computer. XD;;
Either that, or he's an actor who has nothing to do with his life, but I doubt it.
goldenspines

Postby LadyRushia » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:04 am

I have a feeling that this whole blog would make for a really epic action movie. I imagine all the trolls looking like headcrab zombies.
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby Yamamaya » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:05 am

Trolls are being arrested as we speak.

The pro-China Canadian authorities frequently grab large numbers of those trolls on the streets on a weekly basis

LadyRushida your idea is boss.
Yamamaya

Postby Nate » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:28 am

goldenspines wrote:I'm convinced he started out mentally unstable

He absolutely did. As I said, I read his blog from the very beginning and even then he was talking about how his parents were mafia members and there was a vast right-wing mafia conspiracy to try to ruin his life.

He might have trouble discerning fiction from reality. He plays the Yakuza games and every once in a while he makes an entry about how "What's happening in my life right now is just like what happens in Yakuza 2/3." Oddly after he talks about playing a soccer game for a few days, one of his entries mentions that he's being stalked by soccer players. All this happens a few months before his Nana obsession, so it's pretty clear he was nuts even before.

Although, there ARE a lot of private entries early on, so perhaps the obsession was there even then, we just can't see it.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby LadyRushia » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:30 am

Trolls are being arrested as we speak.

Consequences will never be the same.
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby Yamamaya » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:43 am

Nate (post: 1416729) wrote:He absolutely did. As I said, I read his blog from the very beginning and even then he was talking about how his parents were mafia members and there was a vast right-wing mafia conspiracy to try to ruin his life.

He might have trouble discerning fiction from reality. He plays the Yakuza games and every once in a while he makes an entry about how "What's happening in my life right now is just like what happens in Yakuza 2/3." Oddly after he talks about playing a soccer game for a few days, one of his entries mentions that he's being stalked by soccer players. All this happens a few months before his Nana obsession, so it's pretty clear he was nuts even before.

Although, there ARE a lot of private entries early on, so perhaps the obsession was there even then, we just can't see it.

The first few pages don't seem that insane. Mostly just him talking about how his laptop isn't working and whining about it. But there are a lot of private entries during that time so he probably lasped into insanity but just covered it up.
Yamamaya

Postby blkmage » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:53 am

Trolls are storming the Centre Block of Parliament. The Right Honourable Stephen Harper, Prime Minister of Canada is standing in the Commons Chamber, looking up at the Speaker's chair in reflection. Suddenly, the doors burst open as hordes of trolls swarm in. Mr. Harper grabs the ceremonial mace from the centre of the Chamber and starts wailing at the trolls. The stained glass windows of the chambers shatter and the sound of a chopper can be heard. Mr. Harper grabs onto the line that is thrown towards him and the crew of the helicopter reel him in. Hideo Kojima stands at the door of the helicopter and unleashes a torrent of bullets from the turret of the CH-124 SEA KING, battering the hordes of trolls back.

As Mr. Harper pulls himself to his feet, safely on the helicopter, he looks at Kojima. The both of them understand where their mission is leading them.

They were going to Hong Kong.
blkmage

Postby ChristianKitsune » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:05 am

I can't help but feel, really, really sorry for this man...
ImageImage
Stick Monkey Chronicles
Web-Manga Hosted by: The Project
ChristianKitsune

Location: In my sketchbook of wonderment and puffy pink clouds! *\^o^/*

Postby LadyRushia » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:10 am

Aww, I was hoping they'd go to Bel-Air.
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby blkmage » Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:22 am

Well, it's not like Will Smith has any experience dealing with hordes of brainless creatures.
blkmage

Postby minakichan » Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:05 pm

blkmage (post: 1416742) wrote:Trolls are storming the Centre Block of Parliament. The Right Honourable Stephen Harper, Prime Minister of Canada is standing in the Commons Chamber, looking up at the Speaker's chair in reflection. Suddenly, the doors burst open as hordes of trolls swarm in. Mr. Harper grabs the ceremonial mace from the centre of the Chamber and starts wailing at the trolls. The stained glass windows of the chambers shatter and the sound of a chopper can be heard. Mr. Harper grabs onto the line that is thrown towards him and the crew of the helicopter reel him in. Hideo Kojima stands at the door of the helicopter and unleashes a torrent of bullets from the turret of the CH-124 SEA KING, battering the hordes of trolls back.

As Mr. Harper pulls himself to his feet, safely on the helicopter, he looks at Kojima. The both of them understand where their mission is leading them.

You are awesome, please marry me.

But actually, writing a movie like this would be hiiiiiiilarious.
ImageImage
minakichan

Postby Yamamaya » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:57 pm

minakichan (post: 1416763) wrote:You are awesome, please marry me.

But actually, writing a movie like this would be hiiiiiiilarious.

Minakichan the trolls from the British Parliament are trying to kill me. They would gladly see my head rest atop a pike but that will not stop me! We will be together if it's the last thing I do!

These mere trolls will face the wrath of mine ax!

:lol:
Yamamaya

Postby Angel37 » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:16 pm

The random final fantasy X-2 references were win...
Angel37

Postby Lynna » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:51 pm

I would think this poor man is suffering from Paranoia and Schitzophrenia (or something like that) Unless it's a joke
What's his deal with being Nana Mizuki's Boyfriend?Why does he think he's so important
Ummm...I'm trying to think of something abominably hilarious, but nothing's coming

Ah Yes. Here it is.

Furen (post: 1416605) wrote:Does this mean all Canadians are crazy?

Yes, it would. This one Canadian, originating from Ottawa, the capital city of the Country, represents the entire Nation. And so you see, he might not realize it yet, but that is why he is so wanted. You see, the whole country is infested with this really really expensive element, called Kareizium, which is used to turn lead into gold. It's highly toxic though, and causes people to lose thier sanity. It is especially comman in the Canadian Shield. This guy, because of being Nana Mizuki's boyfriend, has brought the crazyness of canadians to the attention of the Chinese goverment, and they want to use him as a test subject in labratories so they can obtain Kareizium.
Oh, and yes, I am Canadian.
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby Htom Sirveaux » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:55 pm

ChristianKitsune wrote:I can't help but feel, really, really sorry for this man...

Actually, yeah. It's entertaining and bizarre to say the least, but it's also kinda sad that a person's mind can be this affected.

Of course, we can also thank mental illness for Wesley Willis (R.I.P.), an underappreciated musical genius.
If this post seems too utterly absurd or ridiculous to be taken seriously, don't. :)
Htom Sirveaux

Next

Return to General