Worst Burgers in America?

Talk about anything in here.

Worst Burgers in America?

Postby Nate » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:21 pm

More like BEST burgers in America!

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/eatthis/worst-burgers-america-2010

A quesadilla burger? Yes please! That Red Robin burger looks amazing...and now I KNOW that I'm gonna have that Havarti burger at Ruby Tuesday's next time I go. Now I wish there was a Chili's and a Cheesecake Factory around here too.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Cognitive Gear » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:27 pm

A lot of these burgers look delicious. Every one of them also looks like a heart attack on a bun.
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Postby Okami » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:02 pm

I've had a double Baconator minus ketchup, it was just last week actually...mmmmmm. So nummy. <3
~*~ Blessed to be Ryosuke's wife!
"We will be her church, the body of Christ coming alive to
meet her needs, to write love on her arms." ~ Jamie Tworkowski
Okami

Postby Nate » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:54 pm

I dunno. I find the Baconator a bit overrated I guess. I had one a while back and...eh. It was plain, nothing special about it. *shrug* Maybe my Wendy's just sucks.

Nate

Postby PrincessZelda » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:09 pm

One of those had 2,000 calories! @_@ Oh my goodness! That's just ridiculous. XD
"If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats."

PrincessZelda

Postby Nate » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:11 pm

Ridiculously delicious!

Nate

Postby ADXC » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:16 pm

The Baconator is pretty good, but I prefer Hardee's Monster burger to it.

If there was a Red Robin and Cheesecake Factory around here, I'd love to go to them.

Remember, meat is murder. Sweet, juicy murder.

Actually, that previous statement can go either way for the animal that was killed or the human that collapses from it.
ADXC

Postby Nate » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:17 pm

Wheat is murder too.

You think plants aren't living things? They require food and water, they grow. They reproduce. And what do humans do? Hack them down, kill them by cutting them down, grind up their dead bodies...it's horrifying.

I hear the screams of the vegetables. Carrot juice constitutes murder.

Nate

Postby ADXC » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Poor vegetables cannot be saved from the vegetarian's merciless killing spree.
ADXC

Postby Nate » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:24 pm

At least animals can try to run away or like...gore or trample the humans trying to get them.

What can a plant do? Only sit motionless in horror as the combine approaches...

Nate

Postby Mr. SmartyPants » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:31 pm

Holy crap! Plants are sentient?

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Mr. SmartyPants

Postby GrubbTheFragger » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:41 pm

Those burgers are delicious looking, Ruby tuesdays here I come as well as applebees and chillis
Follow and suggest movies.

Lightscameracritics.wordpress.com

Now running the 15 days of halloween.
GrubbTheFragger

Postby Radical Dreamer » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:50 pm

Oh my goodness this thread is full of so many heart attacks. XD 2,010 calories? That is like, the only meal you could eat all day without going over your daily caloric intake. XD That's so crazy! XD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby ADXC » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:52 pm

These burgers sound like Michael Phelps diet.
ADXC

Postby mechana2015 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:59 pm

The quesadilla burger is OK... I actually thought it was a little much and woudl have rather had a quesadilla or a burger.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby Jingo Jaden » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:59 pm

Hmmmm, I think I remember a kids menu burger that had 1500 calories in it. That, and a starter that had way over 2000 cal.

That aside, I've seen some onion-dishes that gets crazy high cal count.
Of two evils, choose neither - Charles Spurgeon.

Jingo Jaden

Postby Ante Bellum » Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:02 pm

I'm glad I didn't look at any of those burgers, I wouldn't be able to even look at a fast food place for weeks without feeling sick. =_=;;
Ante Bellum

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:34 am

Nate (post: 1403324) wrote:More like BEST burgers in America!

http://health.yahoo.net/experts/eatthis/worst-burgers-america-2010

A quesadilla burger? Yes please! That Red Robin burger looks amazing...and now I KNOW that I'm gonna have that Havarti burger at Ruby Tuesday's next time I go. Now I wish there was a Chili's and a Cheesecake Factory around here too.

We got both Chili's AND Cheesecake Factory! *Dances*

Edit: Don't try that Red Robin burger. RR gives people the poops.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby Atria35 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:52 am

^ Depends on which RR you go to XD
Atria35

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:15 pm

I can probably only handle one bite.. I mean, one bite of those would fill me up xDDD Ok, maybe three bites and the rest would be a wast @__@
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Sheenar » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:16 pm

Ruby's Diner in PA had an amazing hamburger when I was up there for Team Training with Pebbles. My host family took me there when they picked me up from the airport.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Roy Mustang » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:10 pm

Radical Dreamer wrote:Oh my goodness this thread is full of so many heart attacks. XD 2,010 calories? That is like, the only meal you could eat all day without going over your daily caloric intake. XD That's so crazy! XD

It would be total calorie for a normal person as 2,000 is what you should have in a day.

People that have an very activity level (playing sports or pro sport players) eat around 2,500 to 3,000 calories a day as they are going to burn that stuff up very fast, when you have a very high activity level.

Just all of the burgers are worth two full days of saturated fat as well and you would get more sodium intake that you should have all day.

One burger is two days and half days worth of sodium.

You know, I like the Eat This, Not That books, but I do find this one not very helpful as the ones they have Eat This Instead list for each of the worst burgers are not the much better really. At this point, you would would just be better off eating the ones listed as the so called worst burgers.

I will say that yes some of them kind do look good, but I love my heart (well what part of my heart that works) too much to eat any of this. :lol:

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"]Col. Roy Mustang[/color][/font]
Roy Mustang

Postby Hetharu » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Some of those burgers look like they should have a hospital built beside the restaurant. :O But I'd love to try the Cheescake Factory Ranch House burger. @///﹃///@ M-M-Mushroommss~ *drools*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="2"][color="Red"]I can't[/color][color="Orange"] whistle, so[/color][color="Yellow"] I just say[/color][color="Lime"] the words[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"] "wheet-whoo".[/color][color="DarkOrchid"]
- Fai D. Flourite[/color][/SIZE]
Hetharu

Location: In the Land of Rainbows, beyond Unicorn Mountain in Marshmallow Woods~ ಡಿωಡ&#

Postby Roy Mustang » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Hetharu wrote:Some of those burgers look like they should have a hospital built beside the restaurant.

In AZ, there is a burger restaurant that kind of has that theme and will wheel you out of the place in wheelchair.

All workers other then cooks are very attractive women that wear nurses outfits and if you are over 350 LBS, you get to eat free.

The burgers are called bypass burgers as a single, double, triple and quadruple and all the grease is trap into the burger patty and fries are called Flatliner fries that are cook in lard and the fries are all you can eat as the fries are place at salad like bar, just no salad. Salty topping and pour as much salt on them as you want.

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"]Col. Roy Mustang[/color][/font]
Roy Mustang

Postby Hetharu » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Yeeahhh I heard of that place. @__@;; Very disturbing if you ask me. That's totally tempting death and fate man. I'd never eat there. xD Lol! Or eat anything that looks like it'd come from there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="2"][color="Red"]I can't[/color][color="Orange"] whistle, so[/color][color="Yellow"] I just say[/color][color="Lime"] the words[/color][color="DeepSkyBlue"] "wheet-whoo".[/color][color="DarkOrchid"]
- Fai D. Flourite[/color][/SIZE]
Hetharu

Location: In the Land of Rainbows, beyond Unicorn Mountain in Marshmallow Woods~ ಡಿωಡ&#

Postby shooraijin » Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:57 pm

Everybody knows the worst burgers come from White Castle. My dad eats them, presumably to make the rest of us ill.

As far as horrible for you burgers I'd like to eat, well, the double western bacon cheeseburger at Carls Jr. is #1.

Kindly ignore my actual profession.
"you're a doctor.... and 27 years.... so...doctor + 27 years = HATORI SOHMA" - RoyalWing, when I was 27
"Al hail the forum editting Shooby! His vibes are law!" - Osaka-chan

I could still be champ, but I'd feel bad taking it away from one of the younger guys. - George Foreman
shooraijin

Postby ADXC » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:21 pm

So Carl's Jr. is like the western-side of the US version of Hardees?
ADXC

Postby mechana2015 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:51 am

ADXC (post: 1403757) wrote:So Carl's Jr. is like the western-side of the US version of Hardees?

yeah, it's just a name change more or less.

My Deviantart
"MOES. I can has Sane Sig now?"
mechana2015

Postby LadyRushia » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:05 am

I feel like this picture is relevant.

Haruhi wants to feed you a burger. How can you resist?
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby Cloud500 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:23 am

I think that I want the burger even less, now.
Cloud500

Next

Return to General