X-men Origins Movie Leaked onto The Internet?

Talk about anything in here.

X-men Origins Movie Leaked onto The Internet?

Postby christianfriend » Mon May 04, 2009 11:48 pm

Quite a few of my friends have claimed they saw the entire full length feature film of X-men Origins Online, without it being a bootleg or having to download it.

And they were right, as far as the whole movie being online for all to view on multiple websites. But my question is..can't you get into serious trouble by watching it online, even without having to download??
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby foreverHis888 » Mon May 04, 2009 11:52 pm

not that I am aware of...buut I think paying like 7 bucks to the theater is WAY better than paying thousand dollar fines...don't you? lol
[SIZE="3"]Love Jesus!!![/SIZE]
foreverHis888

Postby christianfriend » Mon May 04, 2009 11:55 pm

I've seen it in theaters twice XD That's 20 bucks right there! lol, but yeah, that's why I'm asking if you can still get into trouble by watching it online..I definitely don't want to get fined for watching a movie I've seen two times already, that would be dreadful.
But I probably won't even risk watching it online anyway....I'm just curious as to what the answer is, since most my friends who have done it say you can't get in trouble. I just want to hear other opinions :D Since I'm pretty sure there's a good chance you'll get in trouble for watching this movie, even without downloading.
[font="Lucida Console"][align=center]“The [color="Magenta"]best[/color] kind of [color="Magenta"]friend[/color] is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.â€
christianfriend

Postby Roy Mustang » Tue May 05, 2009 12:03 am

Better question, why pay $7 to a theater or a $1,000 fine for downloading this movie? :lol:

But my question is..can't you get into serious trouble by watching it online, even without having to download??

If its stream on the web site, you can't, but the person that owns the site can get in trouble.

But really, why even do this is beyond me as the movie company will force them to take it down and they could pay a fine. Not worth it kids!

[color="Red"][font="Book Antiqua"]Col. Roy Mustang[/font][/color]
Roy Mustang

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue May 05, 2009 12:12 am

I'll go ahead and close this while it's ahead, even though I know no links have been posted yet. CAA generally frowns on illegal downloading, though, so keep that in mind while bringing it up on the boards. Thanks!
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Return to General