Does Listening To A Band Remind You Of Anime?

Talk about anything in here.

Does Listening To A Band Remind You Of Anime?

Postby animaniac » Mon Mar 02, 2009 1:53 pm

some bands/song remind me of anime even cover art!so i want to know your opinion is there an album art,song,band that reminds you of anime?

il start

valley of the damned by dragonforce reminds me of anime (lyricly)
animaniac

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:39 pm

Hmmm, I'm not sure of any ras of right now, but maybe the denizens of Jam Session can contribute ^__^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby That Dude » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:27 pm

I don't have mad mod powers, but you'll want to put threads like this in the Jam Session area...
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby Paul » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:36 am

Well, I can't say a band does, but I am working on writing a fiction story where an INS Agent is being led into illegal border crossings to solve a mystery, and her biggest clues she has to go on is from a dream she had involving an Anime Character (none anyone would recognize, I invented it for the book). Would that count?
"You heart is free. Have the courage to follow it." -Malcom Wallace. (Braveheart)
Paul

Postby LadyRushia » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:45 am

http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=51881
Now there are two of the same exact thread?
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby animaniac » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:51 pm

Paul (post: 1295471) wrote:Well, I can't say a band does, but I am working on writing a fiction story where an INS Agent is being led into illegal border crossings to solve a mystery, and her biggest clues she has to go on is from a dream she had involving an Anime Character (none anyone would recognize, I invented it for the book). Would that count?

sure why not :)
animaniac

Postby Radical Dreamer » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:37 pm

http://www.christiananime.net/showthread.php?t=51881

I moved this thread to Jam Session last week. There's only need for one thread on the boards, not one per forum. That wastes bandwidth and is unnecessary. Thread locked.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Return to General