Japal

Talk about anything in here.

Japal

Postby GwenneZ » Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:02 am

Japal is short for Japanese Pen Pal. Anyone know where I could find one online. I was talking to one of my friends in college and she said that in her commuication class They had to get a epal (email penpal). I was like, "hey that sounds coolio". My mom said, "you should get one". Then seh turned to my friend and asked how to get one and she said to look online. I've been looking and only found this one website. Anyone know of any others? This one kindda sounds lame. I mean, wouldn't it be cool to have a penpal from Japan. Thee Japan. lol. Anyways, If you know of any where could you pleeeeaaaaase tell me. Thank you! oh and heres the one site: http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~kice/jpal/

It doesn't look that trustworthy....But who knows! What you do think of it?
Konnichi Wa peoplez!!!

COWS GO MOO! IF WE WERE COWS, WE WOULD, TOO!

The world will tell you who you are until you tell the world

Never Alone

[font=Arial]@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/font]
GwenneZ

Postby LadyRushia » Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:09 am

It doesn't look that trustworthy....But who knows! What you do think of it?

Then maybe you shouldn't link it and tell others to click on it.

Anyway, I'm not sure how safe online penpals are in general, but I've never seen anything like that for Japan.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby GwenneZ » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:52 am

oh yeah....wow i can be.....ignorant at times lol. And as long as you don't give out an personal info I think it would be safe. I mean First names would be all that I would give out and maybe talk about our culture and stuff. Only things that I would talk about on here
Konnichi Wa peoplez!!!

COWS GO MOO! IF WE WERE COWS, WE WOULD, TOO!

The world will tell you who you are until you tell the world

Never Alone

[font=Arial]@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/font]
GwenneZ

Return to General