Hm, no posting in Goof Off?

Talk about anything in here.

Hm, no posting in Goof Off?

Postby Destroyer2000 » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:39 pm

The server continuously gives me a "500 Internal Server Error" anytime I try to create a topic in Goof Off. Any reason for this? Anyone else with this problem?
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby Radical Dreamer » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:44 pm

[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Mithrandir » Tue Jan 06, 2009 10:16 pm

Anyone else have this problem...? I've not seen any other evidence. I'm really interested in hearing more about this though. Apparently you can post in General. Are you noticing any other issues?
Mithrandir

Postby Destroyer2000 » Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:52 pm

No, just that. It just will not let me post. I haven't tried it today, though, Mith. I'll go see.
My Flickr
My Travel Blog

[color="Red"]Distance is to Love as Wind is to Fire...it extinguishes the small, and ignites the great. - Unknown[/color]

[color="RoyalBlue"]“Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.â€
Destroyer2000

Postby Tsukuyomi » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:01 pm

Destroyer2000 (post: 1280721) wrote:No, just that. It just will not let me post. I haven't tried it today, though, Mith. I'll go see.

This will probably be no help to you, but maybe try logging out of CAA? Then log back in ^__^?
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Return to General