Help!

Talk about anything in here.

Help!

Postby CelticWarrior20 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:29 pm

Ok here is my problem there is this girl i work with and i really like her and i dont know if she likes me but she has been playing with her hair and stroking it when ever im around and when i flirted with her i said we were talking bout relationships and i said wow im suprised your single a pretty girl like you and she laughed but i mean we have so many of the same intrerests i am not good at this so can some one tell me what to do and how to tell if she is flirting with me?
CelticWarrior20

Postby SailorDove » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 pm

The ball's is pretty much in your court. If you like her romantically and know you want to pursue that kind of relationship with her, you should just tell her you like her and ask her, her feelings. Easier said then done, I know.

In my limited experience, research & observation, waiting until you feel so strongly about someone that you aren't afraid to talk with them about this is preferable and wiser.

That's my 2 cents. Doesn't mean I'm right. The choice is yours. Good Luck in whatever you decide to do.
Naruto Fanfic: Kokoro of Konoha by Sailor Dove

What is the power of the weak and the weakness of power?

What would the butterfly effects be with an OC with no chakra or ninja inclinations but a coveted special sensing ability? But that's not her only closely guarded secret. Psst, don't tell the hyper blond boy she hates ramen.
SailorDove

Postby Raiden no Kishi » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:28 pm

Dude, you're 17. Just be her friend for now and get to know her. People change a lot through this period of life, so don't worry about such things.

Also, I mess with my (long) hair all the time. I don't ever flirt with anyone. I'm just picky about my hair. Don't read too much into it.

.rai//
[raiden's liveJournal]

[color="Indigo"]"I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you . . . stranger."[/color]

Strollin' in at dawn, wakin' up at noon's gonna catch up to me soon
'Just sleep when you're dead' is what I said 'cause I'm jumpin' off the moon
Raiden no Kishi

Location: Ticking away/The hours that make up the dull day . . .

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:18 pm

It can be either way ^ ^ Fiddling of the hair could be part of flirtation for girls, but then on the other hand.. it could just be one of those things where you do something, but don't really notice it >_>

Just, start out with being her friend first ^ ^

May I ask how long you have known her? It's wise not to rush things if it hasn't been long ^_^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby CelticWarrior20 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:13 am

ive known her on and off since april cause she only works saturdays but i was thinking of just asking her to hang out on a weekend or sumtin so yea..
CelticWarrior20

Postby Tsukuyomi » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:49 pm

Yeah, that sounds alright ^^

Chillin is a good thing ^^ Just don't come on too strong ^ ^ Just ask her what she's up to this weekend (or any other you choose), and suggest you two should hang out ^ ^
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Return to General