Bigfoot Zomg?

Talk about anything in here.

Bigfoot Zomg?

Postby chibiphonebooth » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:36 am

So apparently two hunters said they shot down bigfoot and have him for all to see. they are srs bsns about it too. they took DNA samples and they held a conference about it last night. XD

here's a picture of what they caught.

[quote]FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
August 12, 2008
BIGFOOT BODY FOUND
DNA evidence and photo evidence to be presented at a
PRESS CONFERENCE
to be held on
Date: Friday, August 15, 2008
Time: From 12Noon-1:00pm
Place: Cabana Hotel-Palo Alto (A Crown Plaza Resort) 4290 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, California 94306

Searching for Bigfoot, Inc. Menlo Park, California
Tom Biscardi, CEO

BIGFOOT BODY FOUND - EVIDENCE AND DNA DETAILS TO BE PRESENTED AT A PRESS CONFERENCE ON FRIDAY, AUGUST 15th

FROM 12 N00N TO 1:00PM AT THE CABANA HOTEL-PALO ALTO IN PALO ALTO, CALIFORNIA

A body that may very well be the body of the creature commonly known as “Bigfootâ€
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:47 am

Mysteries abound!

This also came with further news of great mysteries. The pictures enclosed were of the men holding what may be the Mac Tablet the mac-heads have been waiting for? Maybe?
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby Stephen » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:58 am

I know the truth. He lives on the South Jersey shore.

Carl wrote: There they are! theres the gay ones!
Stephen

Postby LadyRushia » Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:15 pm

At least we still have Root Bear.
Fanfiction (updated 1/1/11)-- Lucky Star--Ginsaki ch. 4
[color="Magenta"]Sometimes I post things.[/color]
Image Image Image
LadyRushia

Postby KagayakiWashi » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:59 pm

I just wanna know what it tastes like.
"To be a good listener, you must acquire a musical culture...you must be familiar with the history and development of music, you must listen...to receive music you have to open your ears and wait for the music, you must believe that it is something you need ...to listen is an effort, and just to hear has no merit. A duck hears also." - Igor Stravinsky
Are you hurting? Struggling with something? Need an ear? Check out The Hopeline! https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx
The Blog! http://kagayakiwashi.livejournal.com/
KagayakiWashi

Location: Constantly chasing the dragonfly of love....or something like that

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:12 pm

Haha, Root Bear XDD

But.. but.. but.. Steve.. I thought Bigfoot lived in your back yard amongst the bears O__O?
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Stephen » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:32 pm

No no, that is the Yetti. But, let us celebrate the brave hunters with some fireworks.

Stephen

Postby Popsicle » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:53 pm

I read an article about this this morning and they said that the DNA came back as opossum DNA and then there was something else, but I forgot and I don't feel like finding the article. haha, but yeah...that "thing" looks so much like a opossum...oh yeah...it definitely does. :eyebrow:

I think it looks like a bear rug thrown in a freezer...
Popsicle

Postby silver_wolf454 » Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:57 pm

XD XD XD That's too good.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[SIZE="3"][color="Green"]Banner art by: Shao-Feng-Li[/color][/SIZE]

"I am but mad north-north west. When the wind is southerly....I know a hawk from a handsaw."- Hamlet, Shakespeare's Hamlet

[color="DarkOrchid"] "There's rosemary - that's for remembrance. And there is pansies - that's for thoughts." [/color] -Ophelia, Shakespeare's Hamlet
silver_wolf454

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:43 pm

They kinda look freaky.. >_> XDD
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Postby Stephen » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:50 pm

Some costume company is already saying it looks VERY similar to there bigfoot getup.
Stephen

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:19 pm

ShatterheartArk (post: 1253619) wrote:Some costume company is already saying it looks VERY similar to there bigfoot getup.

Really?

I.. I can't tell if you're kidding or not ^ ^;
Tsukuyomi

Postby Stephen » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:41 pm

Stephen

Postby Tsukuyomi » Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:45 pm

I wonder who's inside then.. >_>
Tsukuyomi

Postby Momo-P » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:19 am

Ya, I have a feeling that's pretty fake...if bigfoot does exist, why wouldn't you hear about it on tv? That's one of the largest stories of all time, to say "hmm...nah, lets just put it online" seems to show how certain they are it's not true. That just isn't the type of thing to ignore...

Plus this isn't exactly the first time someone has "found" a bigfoot body/hair/etc. ^^;
Momo-P

Postby Stephen » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:20 am

It was me guys. I am really sorry. I let myself go, and I need a shave. Don't worry, I was sleeping in the ice cooler. They did not shoot me.
Stephen

Postby Popsicle » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:41 pm

ShatterheartArk (post: 1253670) wrote:It was me guys. I am really sorry. I let myself go, and I need a shave. Don't worry, I was sleeping in the ice cooler. They did not shoot me.

XD
Popsicle

Postby AsianBlossom » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:46 pm

ShatterheartArk (post: 1253670) wrote:It was me guys. I am really sorry. I let myself go, and I need a shave. Don't worry, I was sleeping in the ice cooler. They did not shoot me.

:lol:

But seriously, it wasn't just on the internet...I saw it yesterday because we had the news on the TV. Frankly, I'm not sure what to think. *shrugs*

Then again, there are still those giant creatures in the mysterious parts of Africa that some believe to be dinosaurs...why don't they look into those? Hm? (and I hope if they do they don't kill any "for scientific research")
RESPECT THE UNBORN AND CHOOSE LIFE...your mother did.

"Do not underestimate the power of the muffin! The muffin will smite all those who question it! The muffin will crush all nay-sayers! He who controls the muffin shall control the entire world!" -Taishi, Comic Party English Dub
AsianBlossom

Postby GeneD » Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:58 pm

AsianBlossom (post: 1253701) wrote:Then again, there are still those giant creatures in the mysterious parts of Africa that some believe to be dinosaurs...why don't they look into those?
Yes, we keep one in our backyard to keep pur pet lion company. We call it Rexx for short. :P
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby Stephen » Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:57 pm

I think the truth is, Alf is real. And he is angry. And he has been hanging out with Stallone and using HGH.
Stephen

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:10 pm

Oh my gosh the comic is HILARIOUS. XDDD So is the story in and of itself but I LOL'd at that comic. XDD
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Postby Roy Mustang » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:18 pm

Man, those guys are mess up. They don't have the real Bigfoot.

Bigfoot chills out at my pad and plays video games.

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"]Col. Roy Mustang[/color][/font]
Roy Mustang

Postby Cognitive Gear » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:33 pm

I really want this to end up being a huge Jack Link's viral ad.
[font="Tahoma"][SIZE="2"]"It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things."

-Terry Pratchett[/SIZE][/font]
Cognitive Gear

Postby Puguni » Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:42 pm

This reminds me of that thing they found on the beach, the Montauk monster?

http://gawker.com/5030531/dead-monster-washes-ashore-in-montauk
Puguni

Location: In a place where I can wonder why good grammar doesn't apply on the internet.

Postby Lilac#18 » Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:02 pm

When I saw that thing on t.v., I said it was fake. Big Foot, yeah right.
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby F.M Disciple » Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:58 pm

No those guys might be telling the truth..

Just yesterday when i was fishing I caught the Lock Ness monster.

xD seriously that photo looks so fake. i'm pretty skeptic about it
F.M Disciple

Postby Momo-P » Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:56 pm

AsianBlossom (post: 1253701) wrote::lol:

But seriously, it wasn't just on the internet...I saw it yesterday because we had the news on the TV. Frankly, I'm not sure what to think. *shrugs*

Actually what I meant was...why such little coverage? Again, this is like...huge news, yet even the TV stations that have mentioned it, really haven't said much.

If anyone found Bigfoot, it'd be big. Plus, they'd take WAY more (and better pictures) than this piece of crap. Seems a little suspicious that you can't really make much out by what is given. Also somebody already mentioned how the DNA matches other animals (probably just put other animal hair and junk on it to try and get a story). I know my mom said the guys who have it won't even let anyone go look at it. Kind of like the guy who "has" video tape of aliens taping on his window. "I have it, but...you can't see it!"

This reminds me of that thing they found on the beach, the Montauk monster?

I saw that one, but just once. Then it disappeared from sight. Seeing how it's the size of a small dog, my guess is that it's already an animal we know, it's just...kind of decomposed. ._.

Either that or it's also fake as well. Again, one picture? Never heard of it again? When stuff is real, they don't just go "Oh, oh well! Lets talk about slow news!"
Momo-P

Postby SnoringFrog » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:11 pm

Cognitive Gear (post: 1253726) wrote:I really want this to end up being a huge Jack Link's viral ad.

Echoed.

Yeah...I seriously doubt it's legit, but it'd be sick it it was.
UC Pseudonym wrote:For a while I wasn't sure how to answer this, and then I thought "What would Batman do?" Excuse me while I find a warehouse with a skylight...
[SIZE="7"][color="MediumTurquoise"]Cobalt Figure 8[/color][/SIZE]
DeviantArt || Myspace || Facebook || Greasemonkey Scripts || Stylish Userstyles
SnoringFrog

Postby chibiphonebooth » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:28 pm

OK montawk monster is a washed up raccoon. i don't know why everyone was making a scene about it.

XD

i'm part of this thing on livejournal called wtf_nature and it has articles about weird nature stuff, and everyone discussed the montawk monster:
ImageImageImage

[font="Impact"][SIZE="3"][color="SeaGreen"]"Savannah's signature: ruining serious since 2008"[/color][/SIZE][/font]

[font="Georgia"][color="Orange"][url=yourtoesaremissing.deviantart.com]Visit my DA X3[/url][/color][/font]
chibiphonebooth

Postby Popsicle » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:37 pm

That's interesting...I thought it looked like a turtle without a shell. Poor little raccoon...:(
Popsicle

Next

Return to General