Extreme Pet Gadgets

Talk about anything in here.

Extreme Pet Gadgets

Postby Sheenar » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:07 pm

Check out this article/thing from Newsweek.

What are people thinking? I think some people have way too much time on their hands. :lol:
(Warning: one of the gadgets is kind of inappropriate...but I found myself laughing.):lol:
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Nia-chan » Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:40 pm

Haha :) They're interesting ideas, but the only ones that actually seem useful are the long distance dog-feeder and the Bow/Meowlingual (assuming that it actually works XD). The cat tracker would be more useful if you could see what the cat sees as she's seeing it, not after. Unless the cat witnessed a murder XD.
Don't make me hit you with my pocketbook :angel:
Nia-chan

Postby MBlight » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:44 pm

Haha! They're kinda cute, most of them!
I am a Rat Activist!

My Blog: http://mhitchens.wordpress.com

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Proud member of MOES!
MBlight

Return to General