Any sight of Dragonshimmer?

Talk about anything in here.

Any sight of Dragonshimmer?

Postby The Doctor » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:43 pm

Hey all...have any of you seen Dragonshimmer?
My new project: Story Ship, a storyblog. Now updates are every Friday!
http://storyship.blogspot.com/

Check out my short film IMPACT. Trailer available at impactshortfilm.webs.com. Short film now available FREE at http://bit.ly/cglmZ6

"There is therefore now NO condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." Romans 8:1
The Doctor

Postby Mangafanatic » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:16 pm

Hope's been away for a while. She didn't really announce her absense, so I imagine it's just the usual come and go that every member goes through. :)
Every year in Uganda, innumerable children simply. . . disappear. These children all stolen under the cover of darkness from their homes and impressed into the guerilla armies of the LRA [Lord's Resistance Army]. In the deserts of Uganda, they are forced to witness the mindless slaughter of other children until they themselves can do nothing but kill. Kill. These children, generally ranging from ages 5-12, are brainwashed into murdering in the name of the resistance and into stealing other children from their beds to suffer the same fate.

Because of this genocide of innocence, hundred and hundreds of children live every night sleeping in public places miles from their homes, because they know that if the do not-- they will disappear. They will become just another number in this genocide to which the international community has chosen to turn a blind eye. They will become, in affect, invisible-- Invisible Children.

But there are those who are trying to fight against this slaughter of Uganda's children. They fight to protect these "invisible children." Please, help them help a country full of children who know nothing by fear. Help save the innocence. For more information concerning how you can help and how you can get an incredible video about this horrific reality, visit the Invisible Children home page.
Mangafanatic

Postby Kkun » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:21 pm

I'm pretty sure she died in a horrible nuclear explosion or something, didn't she?
I'm a shoe-in for hater of the year.
Kkun

Postby K. Ayato » Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:44 pm

Mangafanatic wrote:Hope's been away for a while. She didn't really announce her absense, so I imagine it's just the usual come and go that every member goes through. :)

I'm not sure. She does have a MySpace account, though.
K. Ayato: What happens if you press the small red button?

*Explosion goes off in the movie*

mechana2015: Does that answer your question?

K. Ayato: Perfectly.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Postby Azier the Swordsman » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:03 pm

She cancelled her LJ account sometime ago. I think she may have completely given up on the internet, as she had attempted to do so before in the past, but I am not certain.
Azier the Swordsman

Postby K. Ayato » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:08 pm

True. Her MySpace account is open.
K. Ayato: What happens if you press the small red button?

*Explosion goes off in the movie*

mechana2015: Does that answer your question?

K. Ayato: Perfectly.

Prayer sister of kaji, sticksabuser, Angel37, and Doubleshadow --Love you guys! :)
K. Ayato

Postby CreatureArt » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:54 pm

I haven't seen her around in a while. Mind you, I've only come back a few months ago after being away for quite a while myself.

I don't know if she'll be back on or not, but I hope that if she's quit the internet that she's happier for having done so. :)
---
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A sci-fi drama webcomic updating Thursdays.
PG-13. Rating description here.
---
CreatureArt

Postby The Doctor » Sat Feb 03, 2007 12:25 am

I think she's done so for good.

Tis sad, but God willing she's happier.
thanks for the input guys.
My new project: Story Ship, a storyblog. Now updates are every Friday!
http://storyship.blogspot.com/

Check out my short film IMPACT. Trailer available at impactshortfilm.webs.com. Short film now available FREE at http://bit.ly/cglmZ6

"There is therefore now NO condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus." Romans 8:1
The Doctor

Postby Alice » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:12 pm

I still miss her sometimes, even though I'm basically gone, too!

Anybody know the link to her MySpace account?
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share

And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence.
Alice

Postby Nate » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Whoa an almost 3 1/2 year old gravedig. I give it...a 6 out of 10. I've seen like five year old gravedigs before, but this is pretty good as far as gravedigging goes.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Alice » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:41 pm

Do I get an award? I want an award.
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share

And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence.
Alice

Postby Nate » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:45 pm

Maybe if you did a six or seven year old gravedig you'd get an award. :p I can give you an "Honorable Mention" or one of those "Everybody Gets a Trophy Day" things or something though, if you want.

Anyway last I checked Hope married some dude she met on World of Warcraft, the last time she was online here was February, and she wasn't even really participating in any way on the forums since this was posted for sure. I'd be willing to bet she's gotten rid of her old Myspace (or it's just abandoned) and created a new one, gone to Facebook, or just dumped the internet entirely (except for WoW I'm sure), but since nobody here would even know her new last name I don't think anyone could help you find her.

Well, okay, maybe K. Ayato would know...possibly. I have no idea if she kept in touch with Hope or not, but if anyone here knew, it'd be her.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby Radical Dreamer » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Three year-old gravedigggg! I'll go ahead and lock this, since we don't usually like personal information floating around on the boards, especially without that person's permission. However, feel free to continue via PM.
[color="DeepSkyBlue"]4 8 15 16 23[/color] 42
[color="PaleGreen"]Rushia: YOU ARE MY FAVORITE IGNORANT AMERICAN OF IRISH DECENT. I LOVE YOU AND YOUR POTATOES.[/color]
[color="Orange"]WELCOME TO MOES[/color]

Radical Dreamer

Location: Some place where I can think up witty things to say under the "Location" category.

Return to General