Leaving CAA For A Bit? Coming Back? Post Here!

Talk about anything in here.

Postby goldenspines » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:08 am

Just as a heads up, I'm going to be fairly afk until Monday because of life happenings.

Have a great Thanksgiving weekend all! ^__^
goldenspines

Postby Fish and Chips » Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:16 am

Shilohan ninja (post: 1439581) wrote:Yes, the rumors are true, the ninja has returned to deal out a second helping of wisdom, calamity and pain. With a pinch of random. And a dash of "WTC just happened?".
Welcome back dude, it's been awhile.
Fish and Chips

Postby Furen » Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:31 pm

Busy day tomorrow, may make it on in the morning, but very unlikely at night.
Happy Thanksgiving weekend again, and I'll hopefully see people (tomorrow?) or Sunday.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby samurai10 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:05 pm

I'm not leaving, but i'm not gonna be on half the time that i used to. stinky homework pile is piling up, and i gotta diminish it. plus, i've got a seriously busy weekend coming up, so yeah. for about two to three weeks, i'm not gonna be on as much.
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby goldenspines » Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:28 am

And I'm finally back from my nice, but too short break from school.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving. :>
goldenspines

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:38 pm

Welcome back, Goldy!
Hats wrote:"Frodo! Cast off your [s]sins[/s] into the fire!"

EllaEdric 06:53 -IM SO UNEQUIPPED TO BE A MAN ITS NOT EVEN FUNNY.
FllMtl Novelist

Postby Furen » Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:48 pm

We all missed you Goldy

and okay sammy, see you when you do get on.
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Postby Mr. Rogers » Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:06 pm

I have been considering this for some time now and have come to the uncomfortable and unfortunate conclusion that my time at CAA seems to be drawing to a close.
I have been here for about eight years now and have met many great people. CAA has certainly been a key part of my life. I want to thank everyone who has been a part of it.
I have been feeling like the direction I am heading and new goals that are developing are beginning to lead me somewhere new. We will see where that might be.
I will still be accessible through any means on my profile and if there are any CAA projects that require me, I am available for those.
I will leave my account unbanned and unfrozen as I do not know what the future will bring, (it may bring me right back) but as of right now I will probably be disappearing for some time.
I cannot thank everyone enough for being a part of my life through CAA.
May God bless CAA in every way and form the community into His image.

- Jim Rogers
Mr. Rogers

Postby Tamachan319 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:52 pm

I'm just been incredibly busy these last few months. I feel like I haven't had much time to do much other than school and band right now. I haven't written much, drawn much, baked much, ...let alone get on CAA much. Life is changing. Not for the worse. Just busier.
I don't get on here much anymore.
So is this really a goodbye? Nope. I'll still be on- but probably every once in a while. So, as I seem absent, there is a reason. :)
But in summer, I'll be on here more. :)
[font="Comic Sans MS"]"You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me."
-C. S. Lewis[/font]
"MOES: Sig. Or sig not. There is no scroll."
According to EllaEdric, my real name is.... "TAMAMAMAMAAMMAAM".

[font="Courier New"]
I love my flute![/font]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Tamachan319

Location: Someplace, somewhere. I'm specific about these things, you see.

Postby mysngoeshere56 » Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:23 pm

Hi everybody... Got a bit busy because of everything else I tend to do, but I thought I'd stop by to say hi. :) Thinking I'll try to stick around longer.
-Sno
mysngoeshere56

Postby GeneD » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:00 pm

Leaving tomorrow on holiday until the 31st. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Postby Roy Mustang » Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:03 am

Back for a few days until Christmas and then I will be heading to Chicago and not sure when I will be able to get back on.

[font="Book Antiqua"][color="Red"]Col. Roy Mustang[/color][/font]
Roy Mustang

Postby TopazRaven » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:32 am

I just wanted to let everyone know I'm not going to be logged in to CAA after today for awhile, in least for the rest of this week. The truth is I'm having some problems with depression at the moment due to some things that are happening in my life right now and also because I'm just a weirdo and feel depressed over nothing already to begin with. Considering Christmas is coming I want to be happier so I think maybe spending a little less time on the Internet might help. Just so no one worries, I'm not suicidal or anything. I just feel sad, lonely and even afraid sometimes for most of the day. Another reason why I must seek therapy! Lol. Anyway, Merry Christmas to everyone and have an awesome holiday! God bless you all!

(Lol, thanks Goldenspines. I'ma just repost what I wrote before.)
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby goldenspines » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:52 am

No worries.
You will be missed, Topaz! Have a great Christmas. :3
goldenspines

Postby TopazRaven » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:52 am

Thank you, you to! xD
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

NIV, Romans 8:38-39.
TopazRaven

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:09 pm

Aw bye, Topaz. I hope you have a merry Christmas~

FllMtl Novelist

Postby bkilbour » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:52 pm

back.
Hebrews 12
John 14
Matthew 6
Psalm 119
May God be glorified!
bkilbour

Postby FllMtl Novelist » Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:08 pm

Welcome back~ ^^/

FllMtl Novelist

Postby Blacklight » Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Okay, so, I won't really be completely gone, but relatives are coming in from out of state tonight, and they will be staying with us for new years, and so I won't be able to get on as often. I'll try to check in every day, but I likely won't be able to spend much time online.
[color="Blue"]@)[/color][color="Green"]}~`,~[/color]
[font="Book Antiqua"][color="DeepSkyBlue"]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.[/color][/font]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[color="Pink"]chatbot 03:36 - Blacklight asks, are you sane?
My answer: It's hard to say, really.[/color]
Blacklight

Postby Atria35 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:34 pm

I also won't be on as often, probably. Major problem with my laptop means it has to be send out for being fixed. Won't get it back for about 2-3 weeks.
Atria35

Postby Lynna » Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:12 am

okay Atria. Bye!!
I Believe in the Sun/Even when It's not shining/I belive in Love/Even When I Don't Feel it/And I Believe in God/Even when He is silent/And I, I Believe ---BarlowGirl
@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks To All The CAA Moderators
DeviantArttumblrBeneath The Tangles
Avatar (lovingly) taken from The Silver Eye webcomic
Lynna

Postby ADXC » Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:30 pm

I've been away for a while, but I'm back for a bit. Honestly, with college there isn't much time for CAA, but I'm still on break so I'll have a little time.
ADXC

Postby samurai10 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:51 pm

I'm going to be leaving for three weeks. I'm going to also ask a mod to ban me. I'LL MISS EVERYBODY!!!!!! :'(

I'll still be available by email for anybody who wants to talk to me. I'll still be working on my story, and i'll probably ask someone to post it. but yeah. bye all! T.T
"I'm on Aslan's side even if there isn't any Aslan to lead it. I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can even if there isn't any Narnia." ~The Silver Chair

"You can close your eyes to the things you don't want to see, but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel." ~Johnny Depp

"MOES! Sign up and sig down!"

[color="Red"]@)[/color][color="SeaGreen"]}~`,~ [/color]Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Sami-The warrior pokemon

This pokemon is stout in stature, but extremely loyal. it's head and ears make the shape of a samurai helmet. the scales from said helmet can be pulled out and used as kunai.
samurai10

Location: You're crazy if you think I'll tell you where I live.

Postby Furen » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:54 pm

Welcome back A/C
and see ya when you get back Rose.
Furen

Postby Pejiilu » Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:54 pm

I'm gonna be leaveing for alittle bit later this mounth i'm gonna be heading to Disney World i'll be gone from the 25 to the 30th so if i'm missing i'm not gonna be gone for a long time but i might be kinda just tired XD

but i'll be on till the 24th probably just giveing a heads up <3
Pejiilu

Postby GeneD » Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:45 am

We got back on at 11:30 PM on the 31st, but pretty much went straight to bed because the holiday was super tiring and we were in the car all day.

Unfortunately I've been out of action since then anyway due to a fever-flu thing I picked up.
I don't know what broke to make you like this, but I must be broken too if I'm standing here praising your destructiveness. -Rock (Black Lagoon)

As I had encountered kindness, I wanted to be kind myself. -Takashi Natsume (Natsume's Book of Friends)

MAL
Twitter
MOES: Promoting sane sigs.
GeneD

Goodbye

Postby raider~joseph » Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:20 pm

I may not see you guys for a while...but..I will return someday a better otaku and gamer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Yj0Wzg86H8

In honor of the quest I went on during chat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQxx3njAYwg

Stay gold.
The orbital friendship cannon is gone. But its LEGACY LIVES ON IN US!
FOR PONY, FOR STUFF, FOR LUNA!

"I can has roleplaying!"
raider~joseph

Postby firestorm » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:02 pm

hey everyone, I'm gonna be gone for 21 days because of an event we're doing for church, so I gonna be gone for a while. Just pray that God changes my heart in both ways expected and unexpected. Pray for my spiritual growth, and my heart towards bringing people to Christ, that I'll have a yearning for it, and a sense of urgency for it, as well as the courage too take those steps.
Come check my facebook fan page here If you want to see some great photography and art!

I am currently on my 4th draft of the script for Canvas! Canvas is a watercolor animated short about how everything declares of a Creator and how everything happens for a reason. If anyone would like to help by sending me resources on watercolor or animation it would be greatly appreciated!

I am also on my 1st draft of a short live-action Romcom called "Behind Every Good Man! Behind Every Good Man is about a Bride-to-be, Evelyn, who must stop her Mother-in-Law, Pamela, from living her dream wedding through Evelyn's. Along the way she learns what it means to be a Woman of Integrity today! If anyone wants to help let me know!

Location: Lovin the Miami Heat. And I ain't talking about the basketball team :3

Postby Yuki-Anne » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Praying.

I don't know if you guys noticed, but I haven't been around for the past month. Got really busy with some church activities, then I got to go visit my family back in the States for the holiday season, which was really awesome and it was great to see them.

But I'm back now. :)
New and improved Yuki-Anne: now with blog: http://anneinjapan.blog.com
Yuki-Anne

Postby goldenspines » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:26 pm

Take care and I'll be praying, Firestorm! You'll be missed. ^_^

And welcome back Yuki-Anne!
goldenspines

Previous Next

Return to General