Energy Drinks and caffeine addiction

Talk about anything in here.

Postby Valkaiser » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:04 pm

I don't drink coffee. I can barely go into a coffee shop as the smell makes me quite nauseous. Energy drinks give me an upset stomach as well. However, I'll drink most anything that is iced, and fountain soda is the ultimate treat for me (I drink the canned and bottled, but it's really just a pale imitation). Drinking is so much better than eating, in fact, if given access to a ready supply I will drink fluids non-stop.

..no root beer though. Tastes like cough syrup to me.
Valkaiser

Postby Warrior 4 Jesus » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:16 pm

Drinking is so much better than eating.

That's so messed up.
Warrior 4 Jesus

Postby Mave » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:56 pm

For whatever reason, I normally don't like drinking anything but soda. I think it has something to do with the carbonation. This is why I can't switch over to water or tea; it's not carbonated, so it would bother me.

Marketing solution for folks like Nate: Carbonated coffee/tea!

*gets shot*

This is kinda off topic, but have any of you guys had that Aloe Vera drinks they sell at the Asian stores?

Only if it's with fruit juice. I.e. Apple/Grape juice with aloe vera pieces.
Mave

Postby F.M Disciple » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:43 am

This is my first post so i start things off by saying HI.

How did that term ( Christian Crack) come about? just wondering.

Well questions aside that term has some truth in it. I'm a huge coffee nut.
very rarely will i start the day without at least 1 cup of coffee.

I definetly try to at least bring a travlers mug of coffee when i'm taking evening/night classes.
F.M Disciple

Postby Fio » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:55 am

I absolutely love coffee! I could drink it in huge amounts. Especially since it doesn't affect me instantly. But I try to limit the dose to two cups per day. Sometimes I even refer to myself as a coffeeholic (sounds fun, eh?).

About tea... Can´t drink it. Some tea smells pretty nice but I totally hate the taste! And yet my mom loves it, and we have those teacups an teapots all over the place! *shiver*
Fio

Postby KagayakiWashi » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:10 pm

Hmmmm.....I'm a fan of all of it. If I can get coffee in the morning, I like that, but if I get an energy drink, then that's what I'll drink. Sometimes it's a mixture of both, hahaha (Monster coffee, Starbucks energy, etc), but I also love tea (especially iced chai mixed with regular Luizianne). The greatest drink, however, is a Venti Iced Soy Dirty Chai from Starbucks......the best drink in the world.
"To be a good listener, you must acquire a musical culture...you must be familiar with the history and development of music, you must listen...to receive music you have to open your ears and wait for the music, you must believe that it is something you need ...to listen is an effort, and just to hear has no merit. A duck hears also." - Igor Stravinsky
Are you hurting? Struggling with something? Need an ear? Check out The Hopeline! https://www.thehopeline.com/CSDefault.aspx
The Blog! http://kagayakiwashi.livejournal.com/
KagayakiWashi

Location: Constantly chasing the dragonfly of love....or something like that

Postby Akikaze » Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:30 pm

I like coffee sometimes but, I love tea anytime! Especially Chai. I don't drink energy drinks, they gross me out.
"For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness."
— Ralph Waldo Emerson
Akikaze

Postby Taran » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:48 am

I drink monster and amp but not as much now as I used too, and never for the caffeine.
Taran

Postby Tsukuyomi » Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:18 pm

I have two words for you all...

[SIZE="6"]POWER THIRST[/SIZE]...

That is all u_u/
Tsukuyomi

Location: I am a figment of your imagination... I live only in your dreams... I haunt you ~(O_O)~

Previous

Return to General