What's the worst injury You ever had?

Talk about anything in here.

Postby aliveinHim » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:24 am

SolidArmor, 0.0!!!!!! I'm now getting woozy looking at your post. I'm hemaphobic so I'd probably faint seeing your wound.

I smashed my pinky toe when I was walking out of the bathroom. I sprained it. I just wrapped it up in a stiff bandage and let it heel. I walked on the side of my foot.
"And you He made alive, who were dead in trespasses and sins, in which you once walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit who now works in the sons of disobedience, among whom also we all once conducted ourselves in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind, and were by nature children of wrath, just as the others.
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:1-7

http://oribichan94.deviantart.com/
aliveinHim

Postby mkalv » Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Once I got a nasty gash on my forehead while playing in the local playground, but luckily I didn't even need stitches, so it couldn't have been so bad.
No pain, no gain. I would prefer no pain, but still gain.
mkalv

Postby SolidÃ…rmor » Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:21 pm

aliveinHim (post: 1506314) wrote:SolidArmor, 0.0!!!!!! I'm now getting woozy looking at your post. I'm hemaphobic so I'd probably faint seeing your wound.

I smashed my pinky toe when I was walking out of the bathroom. I sprained it. I just wrapped it up in a stiff bandage and let it heel. I walked on the side of my foot.

I'm really sorry about that...I'm only going on what my friends told me when I got back. But I will tell you this...my leg was bent due to a pillow I had to have my leg on when sleeping, and the muscles locked up me. I wasn't able to straighten my leg for a while, and it hurt so bad I literally had to bite down on a twig my old man pulled off the tree in front our house when the bandages were changed...it was bad.

The odd thing is it didn't hurt that much when I was at the doctors getting it treated...probably adrenaline or shock??

But, the pain was only equaled or surpassed by a kidney stone I had a few weeks ago...that was nothing but PAIN, I would never EVER wish a kidney stone on anyone.
Bless me indeed
Open wide my horizons to share your name
Bless me indeed
Let your hand keep me
from harm and pain
Bless me
Bless me
SolidÃ…rmor

Previous

Return to General