Baby Name Suggestions

Talk about anything in here.

Postby minakichan » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:19 pm

Lemonjello and Orangello are clearly omnipresent.

But invisible to anyone not working in some medical-related field.
ImageImage
minakichan

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:46 pm

soul alive (post: 1261984) wrote:Egads, but then ___jello can't be any worse than Apple, Gwyneth Paltrow's daughter...

A kid a couple years behind me in school was named Billy Michael Jackson (named for the singer), and went by his full name.

Hey! HEY! The boy is not his son!
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby soul alive » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:55 pm

Eh?
(I know that; if anything, Billy Michael was more of a redneck cowboy than anything else)
*lost*
-Sara-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Cruce Salus, a webmanga. --- Status: Undergoing rewrites, currently offline

soul-alive.deviantart.com

"People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger / That my best friend was born in a manger?" 'Jesus Freak' - dc Talk
soul alive

Postby Etoh*the*Greato » Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:12 pm

[quote="soul alive (post: 1262089)"]Eh?
(I know that]

Billy Michael? Probably named for Billy Jean, one of his most famous music videos wherein he sings "the boy is not my son." I failed at joke.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that that same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forego their use." - Galileo Galilei
ImageImageImageImage
Etoh*the*Greato

Postby That Dude » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:19 am

Here's some more names for you.

Girls:
Nadia
Crystal
Christine
Chloe
Alee

Boys:
Michael (reppin' my name!)
Isaac
Christian
Cayden
Toby
Philip
Joseph
Elishi/Elijah.
I am convinced that many men who preach the gospel and love the Lord are really misunderstood. People make a “profession,â€
That Dude

Postby soul alive » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:44 am

Etoh*theGreato wrote:Billy Michael? Probably named for Billy Jean, one of his most famous music videos wherein he sings "the boy is not my son." I failed at joke.

lol - Oh. ^^;;;;
-Sara-

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

A Cruce Salus, a webmanga. --- Status: Undergoing rewrites, currently offline

soul-alive.deviantart.com

"People say I'm strange, does it make me a stranger / That my best friend was born in a manger?" 'Jesus Freak' - dc Talk
soul alive

Postby Sheenar » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:21 am

Etoh*the*Greato (post: 1262091) wrote:Billy Michael? Probably named for Billy Jean, one of his most famous music videos wherein he sings "the boy is not my son." I failed at joke.

No, I got you, Etoh.:)

Anyway, back on topic. You should name your child something not too outrageous/unusual as kids can be cruel (also, make it where the name is easy to pronounce --I've lost count on the number of profs who stumble over certain names...).
I would say do your research --look up names on website and then create a list of the ones that appeal most to you. Then narrow the list down.
"Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all. So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen. For what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal." 2 Corinthians 4:16-18

"Since the creation of the Internet, the Earth's rotation has been fueled, primarily, by the collective spinning of English teachers in their graves."
Sheenar

Postby Lilac#18 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:12 am

How about this boy's name?:

Gyan (guy-an) hindu meaning:knowledge

Or this girl's name?:

Amaliya (ah-mahl-ee-ah) russian meaning:industrious
FKA Selenite
B careful of bad habits u form when ur single. In most cases u'll carry them over into ur marriage! - Damita Haddon

"Apparently, it takes more than just the sword." - Mirai (Future) Trunks

24When you lie down, you shall not be afraid; yes, you shall lie down, and your sleep shall be sweet. Proverbs 3:24 AMP

@)}~`,~ Carry This Rose In Your Sig, As Thanks, To All The CAA Moderators.

Lilac#18

Postby Mi-Ru-Me » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:27 pm

totally had a post awile ago that was what would you name your kids if you had them and there was piles of suggestion on that. My tops were Sophia, Alice, Vincent and Samson.
Mi-Ru-Me

Postby ~darkelfgirl~ » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:18 am

Wind, if you're still searching and want serious besides 'Bon Qui Qui' (good Lord xD), here's a baby name website. There are a variety of names from different countries, cultures, etc. The bottom of the webpage has the list:

http://www.babynames.com/index.php

Good luck!
[color=purple][font=Tahoma][color=royalblue]"But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint."--[/color]Isaiah 40:31
[/font]
[/color]
~darkelfgirl~

Postby AsianBlossom » Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:20 pm

According to the Prayer forum, the little one arrived Sept. 30th. ^.^
RESPECT THE UNBORN AND CHOOSE LIFE...your mother did.

"Do not underestimate the power of the muffin! The muffin will smite all those who question it! The muffin will crush all nay-sayers! He who controls the muffin shall control the entire world!" -Taishi, Comic Party English Dub
AsianBlossom

Previous

Return to General