Crazy Canadian on MAL believes he is married to a seiyuu and spies are after him.

Talk about anything in here.

Postby minakichan » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:27 pm

Why does he think he's so important

Knowing that I like to eat pizza quite often, you went and did a promotional event for Pizza Hut. You even picked a very cute design with the agreement of your colleagues and staff members. In fact, you even had to work extra hard and over time for it as that you were already very busy and that your schedule was quite filled up already. Now that I realized it, I really want to eat at Pizza Hut together with you.

More at http://myanimelist.net/blog.php?eid=67910

You see, every thing that Mizuki Nana does, from which promotional campaigns to which anime she decides to act in, to which clothes she wears and which games she plays, all happen to be things that this guy likes.

Actually, the real reason is that Nana knows all about Kira01's tastes to the point that she's stalking him, and she does all these things in public because she wants to send him a secret message that she is obsessed with him too. BUT NO ONE ELSE UNDERSTANDS THIS SECRET MESSAGE but him.

When I voiced support of a political party, its approval rate goes up automatically. When I voiced disapproval, its approval rate drops drastically.

Basically... it's a matter of causation vs correlation. This guy sees all these things that happen ("I like Pizza Hut... Mizuki Nana did a Pizza Hut campaign") and assumes that because they both happen, one must cause the other, and therefore he draws some conclusions.
ImageImage
minakichan

Postby Nate » Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:28 pm

There's even one point where he talks about some flower and says he knows it's her favorite flower because it's his favorite flower too and he was the reason it became her favorite flower.

Ezekiel 23:20
Nate

Postby minakichan » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:27 pm

So I noticed that this guy, who normally posts so much, hasn't done it in a while, and there was a stint where he stopped and then suddenly posted again saying he was in Tokyo. I wonder if he actually made it to Tokyo, or if that was also a delusion....
ImageImage
minakichan

Postby Rusty Claymore » Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:55 pm

Yes, I actually made it to Tokyo.
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Rusty Claymore » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:43 pm

Srsly people, now I feel awkward...
Proverbs 31:32 "...when she watches anime, she keeps the room well lit and sits at a safe distance."
Rusty Claymore

Postby Furen » Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:22 pm

RUSTY we all know it wouldn't be you so you can feel less awkward nao!

Whisper:*(Was it you Mo?)*
And this I pray, that your love would abound still, more and more with real knowledge and all discernment. Be prepared to preach the gospel at a moment's notice. Do you know the gospel well enough to do so yourself? Be ready.
Furen

Previous

Return to General